|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saint Crispin's Follower - Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tekoa claims her sister is able to open her mouth and eat, but she refuses to do what in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
2. Where does one of the visitors notice Tekoa looking in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Into the basement.
(b) Under her pillow.
(c) Out the window.
(d) Into the attic.
3. What is Mr. Quince's profession?
4. Miss Frye had refused to let her adopted son be subjected to the church or what when growing up in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) The neighbor boy.
(b) Public schools.
(c) Druid writings.
5. Where did Saints Crispin and Crispinian preach Christianity to the Gauls?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Nicholas to find flowers for his object of affection in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
2. Who owns the town grocery store in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
3. "The Binnacle Boy" statue is described as being "Straight backed, ____ lipped."
4. Where does Miss Frye go for the first time after her visitors leave in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
5. What had Miss Frye's natural sons developed a taste for in "The Binnacle Boy"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)