|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saint Crispin's Follower - Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When leaving the grocery store in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower," Nicholas realizes he's been given one too many what?
(a) Loaves of bread.
(b) Quarters in his change.
(d) Bottles of wine.
2. Where does Miss Frye go for the first time after her visitors leave in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(b) The docks.
(c) Ethan's room.
(d) Her front porch.
3. Tekoa arrives at Miss Frye's house to do what in the morning of Chapter 4 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Mop the floof.
(b) Make coffee.
(c) Do laundry.
(d) Mix bread dough.
4. Mr. Quince first developed an admiration for his lady love in "Saint Crispin's Follower" based on her delicate what?
5. What is Mr. Quince's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Saints Crispin and Crispinian are the Christian patron saints of what?
2. Who says that while they are at the house it might be interesting for Tekoa to tell them what she sees at the statue in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. What does Nicholas realize he will miss, where he had hoped to see his romantic interest in Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
4. Who does Juliana remain preoccupied with obtaining revenge on in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
5. "The Binnacle Boy" statue is described as being "Straight backed, ____ lipped."
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)