|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Binnacle Boy, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says it is important to hear the confessions so that they might find out the truth about the Orion in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Miss Bunch.
(b) Miss Mayhew.
(c) Miss Pike.
(d) Mrs. Stiggins.
2. What is the setting of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) New Bethany, Maine.
(b) Charleston, South Carolina.
(c) Boston, Massachusetts.
(d) Roanoke, Virginia.
3. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(b) Flag Day.
(c) July 4th.
4. Who asks Tekoa about her sister's health in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Ethan Frye.
(b) Miss Bunch.
(c) Mrs. Stiggins.
(d) Miss Mayhew.
5. What time is it in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy" when Miss Frye realizes her maid is late?
(a) 10:05 a.m.
(b) 9:20 a.m.
(c) 8:15 a.m.
(d) 7:45 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disability is Tekoa afflicted with in "The Binnacle Boy"?
2. Tekoa arrives at Miss Frye's house to do what in the morning of Chapter 4 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. In Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy," Miss Frye recalls what her mother had said: "Girls take after their mother, Evangeline. Men take after" what?
4. What is the name of Miss Evangeline Frye's adopted son in "The Binnacle Boy"?
5. Who was Sarah's sweetheart that died on board the Orion in "The Binnacle Boy"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)