|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Binnacle Boy, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After several months, the statue in "The Binnacle Boy" becomes a place for what?
2. Off of what coast were Miss Frye's natural sons when they went down in a storm in "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. Who was Sarah's sweetheart that died on board the Orion in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Oscar O'Fallon.
(b) Simeon Sprigg.
(c) George Greenfeld.
(d) Theodore Taylor.
4. What is the setting of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Charleston, South Carolina.
(b) Roanoke, Virginia.
(c) New Bethany, Maine.
(d) Boston, Massachusetts.
5. That time do the church bells indicate when Tekoa sees someone approach the statue in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) 10:00 a.m.
(b) 11:00 a.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 3:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the brig came ashore in Chapter 1, what was discovered in "The Binnacle Boy"?
2. Who says it is important to hear the confessions so that they might find out the truth about the Orion in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. What were Miss Frye's natural sons aboard when they went down in a storm in "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. What color is Tekoa's hair in "The Binnacle Boy"?
5. Miss Frye had refused to let her adopted son be subjected to the church or what when growing up in "The Binnacle Boy"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)