|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man of Influence - chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Quince see when he looks at the stars in Chapter 1 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) A blue moon.
(d) A rainbow.
2. What is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C, which is required for the synthesis of collagen in humans?
(d) Yellow fever.
3. What refers to any hand implement used in preparing, serving, and especially eating food in the Western world?
4. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(c) July 4th.
(d) Flag Day.
5. What season does "Saint Crispin's Follower" take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zorelli's cat do when a ghost approaches him in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
2. Who was aboard the brig which came to shore in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. Who does Zorelli spot in the crowd at the market in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
4. In Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower," Nicholas returns to the bookshop where he finds that a similar looking plant to verbena means what?
5. What does the ghost say to Zorelli about the stars in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)