|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man of Influence - chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bookshop in town that Nicholas enjoys stopping by in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) Mr. Quince.
(b) Mr. McPhee.
(c) Mr. Flinder.
(d) Mr. Flinders.
2. What does Zorelli suggest camouflaging after sketching the ghost on their second visit in "The Man of Influence"?
(a) His missing ear.
(b) His doublet.
(c) His hat.
(d) His teeth.
3. What does Nicholas realize he will miss, where he had hoped to see his romantic interest in Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) A funeral.
(b) The dance.
(c) Church services.
(d) The militia parade.
4. How long does the ghost say it has been since he first met the Boccas in Chapter 2 of "The Man of Influence"?
(a) 17 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. What is the name of Miss Frye's usual maid whom she awaits in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Miss Bunch.
(b) Sarah Peel.
(c) Tekoa Peel.
(d) Miss Mayhew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the ghost offer to pay Zorelli upon ordering in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
2. In what month was it when Miss Frye found her adopted son in "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. What is the setting of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
4. Where is there a jagged rip on the ghost's clothing, as described in Chapter 1 of "The Man of Influence"?
5. Who says that while they are at the house it might be interesting for Tekoa to tell them what she sees at the statue in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)