|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Binnacle Boy, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was aboard the brig which came to shore in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Ethan Frye.
(b) Miss Frye's mother.
(c) Nicholas Andrews.
(d) Sarah Peel.
2. What had Miss Frye's natural sons developed a taste for in "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. Who asks Tekoa about her sister's health in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Miss Mayhew.
(b) Mrs. Stiggins.
(c) Miss Bunch.
(d) Ethan Frye.
4. What perennial, herbaceous flowering plant of the aster family is also called Mugwort?
5. What holiday is approaching in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(b) Flag Day.
(c) July 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month was it when Miss Frye found her adopted son in "The Binnacle Boy"?
2. After several months, the statue in "The Binnacle Boy" becomes a place for what?
3. What is a disease resulting from a deficiency of vitamin C, which is required for the synthesis of collagen in humans?
4. The author writes that Miss Frye's mother was also what in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
5. Tekoa arrives at Miss Frye's house to do what in the morning of Chapter 4 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)