|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saint Crispin's Follower - Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nicholas find Juliana sitting in Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) On the steps of the church.
(b) In a tree.
(c) By the water.
(d) In a meadow.
2. What time is it in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy" when Miss Frye realizes her maid is late?
(a) 8:15 a.m.
(b) 7:45 a.m.
(c) 9:20 a.m.
(d) 10:05 a.m.
3. Who is the object of Nicholas's affections in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) Miss Catchfly.
(b) Miss Flinders.
(d) Miss McPhee.
4. What is the name of Miss Frye's usual maid whom she awaits in Chapter 1 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Tekoa Peel.
(b) Sarah Peel.
(c) Miss Bunch.
(d) Miss Mayhew.
5. What plant in Miss Frye's garden has deadly leaves that were used to poison the crew in "The Binnacle Boy"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a kind of hammer, usually of wood, smaller than a maul or beetle and usually with a relatively large head?
2. Saints Crispin and Crispinian were born to a noble family where?
3. Where does one of the visitors notice Tekoa looking in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. With whom is Mr. Quince talking when Nicholas returns in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
5. What does the statue hold in "The Binnacle Boy"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)