|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Saint Crispin's Follower - Chapters 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miss Frye had refused to let her adopted son be subjected to the church or what when growing up in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Public schools.
(c) Druid writings.
(d) The neighbor boy.
2. What does the statue hold in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) The ship's compass.
(b) A knife.
(c) A cross.
(d) A net.
3. What is the weathervane in the shape of, which is atop Quince's shop in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) A dog.
(b) A bird.
(c) Saint Crispin.
4. Who takes delight in watching people go to the statue to tell their deepest darkest secrets in "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Ethan Frye.
(b) Sarah Anderson.
(c) Miss Frye.
(d) Nicholas Frye.
5. What visitor of Miss Frye's is dressed in a black mourning dress for her son in Chapter 2 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(b) Mrs. Stiggins.
(c) Miss Bunch.
(d) Miss Mayhew.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3 of "Saint Crispin's Follower," Nicholas returns to the bookshop where he finds that a similar looking plant to verbena means what?
2. What kind of flowers are on Juliana's dress in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
3. What were Miss Frye's natural sons aboard when they went down in a storm in "The Binnacle Boy"?
4. Saints Crispin and Crispinian are the Christian patron saints of what?
5. What refers to a craftsman who had fully learned his trade and earned money but was not yet a master?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)