|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Man of Influence - chapters 1 - 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bookshop in town that Nicholas enjoys stopping by in "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) Mr. McPhee.
(b) Mr. Quince.
(c) Mr. Flinder.
(d) Mr. Flinders.
2. In what month was it when Miss Frye found her adopted son in "The Binnacle Boy"?
3. Where does Zorelli spend much of his time, especially while working, in "The Man of Influence"?
(a) The wharf.
(b) His backyard.
(c) His studio.
4. What was included in a book from the bookstore Nicholas goes to find in Chapter 2 of "Saint Crispin's Follower"?
(a) The meaning of flowers.
(b) How to grow flowers.
(c) Photos of trees.
(d) How to grow trees.
5. Who says it is important to hear the confessions so that they might find out the truth about the Orion in Chapter 3 of "The Binnacle Boy"?
(a) Miss Mayhew.
(b) Miss Pike.
(c) Mrs. Stiggins.
(d) Miss Bunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Tekoa to sit with them in Chapter 2 of The Binnacle Boy"?
2. Who ordered Saints Crispin and Crispinian tortured and beheaded?
3. After several months, the statue in "The Binnacle Boy" becomes a place for what?
4. What is a form in the approximate shape of a human foot, used by shoemakers and cordwainers in the manufacture and repair of shoes?
5. What does Zorelli go and buy with the money from the ghost in Chapter 2 of "The Man of Influence"?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)