|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael tell Harry, at the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) His baby might not live.
(b) He refuses to work with Harry because it's too dangerous.
(c) Charity might not survive her injuries.
(d) He decided to stop pursuing the Nightmare.
2. What contact does Harry have with the Nightmare's controller, when he summons the Nightmare in Chapter 23?
(a) The Nightmare told him something about its controller.
(b) He felt the aura of the person controlling it.
(c) He saw a pair of dark eyes behind the Nightmare.
(d) He heard the voice of the person controlling the Nightmare.
3. What announcement does Michael make to Harry?
(a) Michael's baby died.
(b) Michael killed Lea while Harry was fighting Bianca.
(c) Michael and Charity are naming their baby after Harry.
(d) Michael is going to quit the ghost-hunting business.
4. In Chapter 37, what is different about Harry?
(a) He got his own magic back.
(b) He is able to use magic without his blasting rod or staff.
(c) He is unable to turn off his wizard's sight.
(d) He has his own magic back, as well as some of Kravos'.
5. Why didn't the vampires tamper with Harry's belongings when he was locked up?
(a) They didn't want to come into contact with Harry's wizard's magic.
(b) They didn't think Harry would escape, so they didn't see any need to dispose of his stuff.
(c) Bob convinced them that Harry's possessions would explode if tampered with.
(d) They planned to use his belongings as proof that they hadn't hurt him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other vampires do after seeing the exchange between Michael, Harry, Kyle and Kelly?
2. Why is Amoracchius altered, in Chapter 21?
3. What does Lea take, in return for the favor she does for Harry, in Chapter 27?
4. What does Charity tell Harry, as he tries to get her out of the graveyard?
5. Which of Harry's companions vanishes, in Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conclusion does Harry reach about why he was invited to Bianca's party?
2. Why were the Black Court Vampires nearly wiped out?
3. How does Harry finally defeat Bianca?
4. What does Harry do to defeat the Nightmare, in Chapter 21?
5. How did Susan procure an invitation to Bianca's ball?
6. Why does Harry attend Bianca's ball?
7. Why does Thomas betray Harry's group?
8. What happens between Kelly and Michael that makes all the vampires at the ball wary of Harry and Michael?
9. Why is Susan in danger at Bianca's ball?
10. Why does Harry make the decision to pursue the Nightmare into the graveyard alone, instead of waiting for Michael?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)