|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to defeat Lea with Amoracchius at the end of Chapter 21?
(c) The Nightmare.
2. What enrages Harry, to the point where he loses control of himself and his magic, in Chapter 30?
(a) Harry realizes that Bianca set a trap for him.
(b) Bianca kills Lydia, using Amoracchius.
(c) Michael finds out that his baby and Charity are dead.
(d) The vampires capture Susan, and he hears her screaming.
3. When does Kravos plan on killing Harry?
(a) When he slips into unconsciousness from the poison.
(b) As soon as Bianca weakens him by draining enough of his blood.
(c) When he eventually falls asleep.
(d) When Harry comes after him.
4. Who is Harry finally able to defeat, in Chapter 37?
(c) Kyle and Kelly.
5. What announcement does Michael make to Harry?
(a) Michael killed Lea while Harry was fighting Bianca.
(b) Michael is going to quit the ghost-hunting business.
(c) Michael's baby died.
(d) Michael and Charity are naming their baby after Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry go to the emergency room, after his graveyard battle with the Nightmare?
2. What was the cause of Harry's changes?
3. What spell does Harry put on the Nightmare, in Chapter 23?
4. What does Harry suddenly realize, at the beginning of Chapter 29?
5. Why does Lea help Harry escape Bianca's ball?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the vampires poison the wine at the masquerade ball?
2. What do the vampires do to start the fight between themselves and Harry's group?
3. How does Harry ultimately defeat Kravos?
4. Why does Thomas betray Harry's group?
5. What does Lea do for Harry in Chapter 30?
6. How did Susan procure an invitation to Bianca's ball?
7. What happens to Amoracchius in Chapter 21?
8. How does Harry prevent Susan from eating him?
9. What does Harry do to defeat the Nightmare, in Chapter 21?
10. Why is Thomas in attendance at Bianca's party?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)