|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry find and confront Kravos, in Chapter 36?
(a) He goes to sleep.
(b) He fights Justine, whom Kravos possessed.
(c) He casts a spell to summon Kravos.
(d) He doesn't confront Kravos directly.
2. With what substance was the wine poisoned?
(b) A poisonous mushroom.
(d) Vampire venom.
3. How does Bianca plan on unmaking Amoracchius?
(a) By removing the crucifixion nail embedded in its hilt.
(b) By removing the enchantments.
(c) By binding it to herself, using a spell.
(d) By using it to shed the blood of an innocent.
4. Why didn't the vampires eat Harry, in Chapter 34?
(a) Because Bianca ordered them to save him for her.
(b) Because they are using him as bait to get to Michael.
(c) Because of the poison in his blood.
(d) Because Bianca wants to make an example of him for the White Council.
5. In Chapter 37, what is different about Harry?
(a) He is able to use magic without his blasting rod or staff.
(b) He is unable to turn off his wizard's sight.
(c) He has his own magic back, as well as some of Kravos'.
(d) He got his own magic back.
6. Who tries to defeat Lea with Amoracchius at the end of Chapter 21?
(d) The Nightmare.
7. Why didn't the vampires tamper with Harry's belongings when he was locked up?
(a) They didn't want to come into contact with Harry's wizard's magic.
(b) They planned to use his belongings as proof that they hadn't hurt him.
(c) Bob convinced them that Harry's possessions would explode if tampered with.
(d) They didn't think Harry would escape, so they didn't see any need to dispose of his stuff.
8. Where are Michael and Harry, in the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) The maternity ward of the hospital.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) Harry's apartment.
(d) Michael's house.
9. Why is Susan in danger if she stays at Bianca's party?
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
(d) Snow White.
10. What was the cause of Harry's changes?
(a) He is using faith magic for the first time.
(b) The poison had unexpected side effects.
(c) Lea is helping him.
(d) He devoured Kravos' ghost.
11. What gift does Harry receive from Bianca?
(a) A red jacket.
(b) A personalized tombstone.
(c) A new staff.
(d) A pearl-handled dagger.
12. What does the man with Bianca tell Harry?
(a) He can help cure Harry of the poison coursing through his bloodstream.
(b) His actions are just cause for a war between the Vampire Council and the White Council.
(c) Harry must stop pursuing the Nightmare because he has no idea how complicated the situation is.
(d) If Harry makes any attempts to attack Bianca, he will kill Susan.
13. What does Harry say to Susan, in Chapter 35, that finally gets her attention?
(a) He tells her he loves her.
(b) He tells her Michael is in trouble.
(c) He tells her he is dying.
(d) He tells her that Bianca and Kravos are trying to kill him.
14. Who stops Harry's group as they leave Bianca's ball in Chapter 28?
(c) Kyle and Kelly.
15. What is the vampires' response to Harry's costume at the masquerade ball?
(a) They are offended, but take it in stride.
(b) They begin shouting insults at Harry.
(c) They are silent, except for hissing, and the sound of weapons being readied.
(d) They fall in and attack Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer does Bianca make to Harry in Chapter 38?
2. The vampires surrounding Michael and Harry, in Chapter 25, are dressed in what color?
3. Why does Harry decide to attend Bianca's ball?
4. Why doesn't Justine want Harry to investigate the noise he hears in the corner of the room, in Chapter 34?
5. How do Michael and Harry react when Thomas shows up at their doorstep in Chapter 31?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)