|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have Charity and the Nightmare gone, in Chapter 20?
(a) To an abandoned alley.
(b) To Charity's car.
(c) To the cemetery.
(d) To Michael and Charity's home.
2. Who is Lea?
(a) Harry's Godmother.
(b) Michael's wife.
(c) Harry's spiritual guide.
(d) Harry's girlfriend.
3. In Chapter 9, what weapon does Harry grab after waking up?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) A katana.
(c) A fire poker.
(d) A gun.
4. Who are Kyle and Kelly Hamilton?
(a) Priest and nun siblings.
(b) Vampire twins.
(c) Members of the White Council.
(d) A police detective and his wife.
5. Why does Harry think the damage in Chapter 9 was done by this type of spirit?
(a) He senses that the being is mischievous, not dangerous.
(b) There are bits of ectoplasm clinging to the bushes.
(c) There is no psychic trail for him to follow.
(d) He can feel a raw, dangerous energy still lurking.
6. What does Harry do for Micky?
(a) He casts a protective spell on him and his house.
(b) Takes off the barbed wire wrapped around Micky's soul.
(c) He exorcises the demon possessing him.
(d) He gives him a talisman for protection.
7. What religious item does Michael wear when he goes into battle?
(a) A white cloak with a red cross.
(b) A St. Michael's medallion.
(c) A string of rosary beads around his neck.
(d) A crucifix that belonged to his grandmother.
8. Who is Agatha Hagglethorn?
(a) A 19th century pediatric nurse.
(b) The mother of twins who died of the plague.
(c) One of the hospital's founders.
(d) A woman who killed her husband and child.
9. What event does Harry dream about in Chapter 17?
(a) A day when he was training with S.I.
(b) The night he met Susan.
(c) The night he and S.I. went after Leonid Kravos.
(d) His first battle with Michael.
10. Who is Michael?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A knight.
(d) A witch.
11. Why does Harry want Kravos's case files?
(a) To find out who else was involved in the investigation.
(b) To get the name of the demon.
(c) To seeKravos' strength.
(d) To find Kravos and make him control the demon.
12. What does Michael tell Harry, in response to Lea's comments in Chapter 6?
(a) They have to kill her quickly, before she can entice them with magic.
(b) He doesn't trust Lea, and doesn't think Harry should either.
(c) He is not able to fight without his sword, because it channels his faith.
(d) If what she said was true, Michael can't help Harry.
13. How was Harry's dream, in Chapter 17, different from the actual events?
(a) In real life, he and S.I. succeeded in killing the demon; in his dream, it killed all of them.
(b) In real life, the demon killed most of the team, but in the dream it didn't.
(c) In real life, Harry didn't have Michael with him, but he did in the dream.
(d) In real life, Harry and Michael didn't help S.I., but in the dream they did.
14. In Chapter 9, Michael tells Harry that he received a phone call from whom?
(d) Father Forthill.
15. What is Susan's profession?
(a) Carnival worker.
(b) Professional wizard.
(c) Psychic medium.
(d) Tabloid reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael doing when Harry arrives at home in Chapter 20?
2. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
3. What does Karrin do to help Harry save Micky?
4. Who is Bob?
5. When do ghosts disappear, according to Harry?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)