|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 37-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the vampires offended by Harry's costume at Bianca's ball?
(a) He chose to dress in a cheesy, stereotypical vampire outfit.
(b) He dressed as a human vampire victim.
(c) He dressed as a vampire slayer.
(d) He chose not to wear a costume.
2. What proposition does Bianca make to one of Harry's group, in Chapter 30?
(a) She tells Harry that if he stops fighting, he can leave and she will not pursue him.
(b) She tells Susan that if she stops fighting the vampires, Bianca will give her a great story for her tabloid.
(c) She tells Michael that if he stops helping Harry, she will make sure his baby recovers from his mysterious illness.
(d) She tells Thomas that if he will stand down, she will let Justine go.
3. What privilege does Harry give Bob, in Chapter 15?
(a) He offers him new reading material.
(b) He offers him new living quarters.
(c) He lets him shadow Mister, the cat.
(d) He buys him food and liquor.
4. Why does Harry insist on being invited into the Malones' residence?
(a) He is not sure that the Malones want to cooperate with the detectives.
(b) He thinks it is rude to go in without being invited.
(c) If he crosses a threshold without an invitation, his powers are considerably weakened.
(d) It would be a breach of wizardly conduct to go in uninvited.
5. Why did Lydia leave the church, according to Father Forthill?
(a) She wanted to keep him safe.
(b) She is possessed.
(c) She wanted to confront the thing that was chasing her.
(d) He doesn't know why.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry try to reach Susan mentally, in Chapter 35?
2. What wakes Harry up in Chapter 9?
3. What do the other vampires do after seeing the exchange between Michael, Harry, Kyle and Kelly?
4. Who does Harry share a hospital room with in Chapter 39?
5. What is Harry able to tell Karrin about what happened to Micky?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)