|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is happening to the barrier between the Nevernever and the world of the living, according to Mortimer?
(a) It is the same.
(b) It is getting stronger.
(c) It is disintegrating.
(d) It is becoming flimsy.
2. Where does Bob live?
(a) On the other side of Chicago.
(b) In a skull in Harry's lab.
(c) In Michael's basement.
(d) In an apartment above Harry's.
3. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
(a) The ghost Harry is looking for.
(b) A part of Nevernever.
(c) The being ripping holes in the barrier.
(d) Another ghost-hunter, like Harry and Michael.
4. How was Harry's dream, in Chapter 17, different from the actual events?
(a) In real life, he and S.I. succeeded in killing the demon; in his dream, it killed all of them.
(b) In real life, Harry didn't have Michael with him, but he did in the dream.
(c) In real life, the demon killed most of the team, but in the dream it didn't.
(d) In real life, Harry and Michael didn't help S.I., but in the dream they did.
5. What is the Nevernever?
(a) A nightclub frequented by vampires.
(b) The spirit world.
(c) The place where traitorous wizards are sent.
(d) Michael's term for Hell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the ghosts being created, according to Mortimer?
2. Why does Harry insist on being invited into the Malones' residence?
3. What does the Nightmare look like when Harry encounters it in Karrin's office?
4. Why does Special Investigations visit Harry in Chapter 11?
5. When do ghosts disappear, according to Harry?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)