|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Harry's dream, in Chapter 17, different from the actual events?
(a) In real life, the demon killed most of the team, but in the dream it didn't.
(b) In real life, he and S.I. succeeded in killing the demon; in his dream, it killed all of them.
(c) In real life, Harry didn't have Michael with him, but he did in the dream.
(d) In real life, Harry and Michael didn't help S.I., but in the dream they did.
2. What religious item does Michael wear when he goes into battle?
(a) A string of rosary beads around his neck.
(b) A white cloak with a red cross.
(c) A crucifix that belonged to his grandmother.
(d) A St. Michael's medallion.
3. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
(a) A part of Nevernever.
(b) Another ghost-hunter, like Harry and Michael.
(c) The ghost Harry is looking for.
(d) The being ripping holes in the barrier.
4. What does the caller tell Michael, in Chapter 9?
(a) Agatha still plagues the hospital.
(b) There is a girl who needs their help.
(c) A police detective is losing his mind.
(d) Something tried to get into the church the night before.
5. Why do Kyle and Kelly visit Harry in Chapter 8?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To warn him of an impending attack.
(c) To kidnap his girlfriend.
(d) To give him an invitation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do for Micky?
2. Where does Harry find Lydia, in Chapter 16?
3. Who is the first person Harry talks to on the phone in Chapter 14?
4. What does Nevernever look like, in Chapter 5?
5. What does Harry find in Micky Malone's yard?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)