|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bob, why is Harry's magic depleted in Chapter 18?
(a) Because he hasn't gotten enough sleep.
(b) Because the binding spell used in the dream has carried over into real life.
(c) Because the Nightmare bit him in one of his chakras, and ate his chi.
(d) Because he misused his powers.
2. In what condition does Harry find Lydia, in Chapter 16?
(a) She is dead.
(b) Her eyes are open and she has a pulse, but she is unresponsive.
(c) She is giggling and grinning madly, much like Micky.
(d) She is sleeping, but starts to wake when she hears Harry coming.
3. What does Harry do to get the store clerk to tell him where Charity is?
(a) He uses his wizard's sight on her.
(b) He threatens her.
(c) He pays her.
(d) He pleads with her.
4. In Chapter 16, where does Harry's spell lead him?
(a) A garage.
(b) A condemned house.
(c) A subway station.
(d) An abandoned textile warehouse.
5. Who is Susan Rodriguez?
(a) Michael's girlfriend.
(b) Harry's coworker.
(c) Harry's girlfriend.
(d) Michael's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agatha Hagglethorn?
2. What wakes Harry up in Chapter 9?
3. What is Harry's last name?
4. Why does Harry decide to pursue Lydia on his own, instead of waiting for help?
5. Why does Harry think the damage in Chapter 9 was done by this type of spirit?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)