|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the ghosts being created, according to Mortimer?
(a) They are more evil.
(b) They are strong.
(c) They are intelligent.
(d) They are weak.
2. What is Harry doing that causes the police to start following him in Chapter 2?
(a) Fighting with someone.
(c) Starting a fire.
(d) Kidnapping someone.
3. What does Lea explain to Michael in Chapter 6?
(a) Harry made a pact with her and he owes her his life.
(b) Michael's faith is his true weapon, not his sword.
(c) She is a demon, sent by God, to test Michael.
(d) She wants to help Harry and Michael on their quest.
4. What alerts Harry to his Godmother's presence in Chapter 5?
(a) He hears her hell-hounds.
(b) He hears her voice.
(c) He sees her chariot in the distance.
(d) He smells her perfume.
5. What is Agatha doing when Harry first encounters her?
(a) Tearing through the rift into the spirit world.
(b) Setting fire to the nursery.
(c) Holding a baby in her arms.
(d) Lulling the babies and orderlies to sleep with a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious item does Michael wear when he goes into battle?
2. In Chapter 9, Michael tells Harry that he received a phone call from whom?
3. Why won't Lydia tell Harry her real name?
4. Who are Kyle and Kelly Hamilton?
5. Why did Agatha murder her husband?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)