|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are ghosts, according to Harry's description in Chapter 5?
(a) Demons taking the form of people.
(b) Guardian angels taking the form of people that an individual would recognize.
(c) Intelligent spirits are bound to a place or event.
(d) Residual images of a person in the state they were in when they died.
2. Why did Agatha murder her husband?
(a) She had another lover and wanted him out of the way.
(b) She was in a jealous rage after finding him with another woman.
(c) He was abusive to her and her child.
(d) She was accused of murdering him, but she was innocent.
3. Who is Agatha Hagglethorn?
(a) One of the hospital's founders.
(b) A woman who killed her husband and child.
(c) The mother of twins who died of the plague.
(d) A 19th century pediatric nurse.
4. Why did Lydia leave the church, according to Father Forthill?
(a) She wanted to keep him safe.
(b) She wanted to confront the thing that was chasing her.
(c) He doesn't know why.
(d) She is possessed.
5. What is happening to the barrier between the Nevernever and the world of the living, according to Mortimer?
(a) It is the same.
(b) It is getting stronger.
(c) It is disintegrating.
(d) It is becoming flimsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Micky Malone in, when Harry first sees him in Chapter 12?
2. What does Harry find in Micky Malone's yard?
3. What does Michael tell Harry, in response to Lea's comments in Chapter 6?
4. Who is Susan Rodriguez?
5. What is the Nightmare, according to Mortimer?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)