|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry insist on being invited into the Malones' residence?
(a) He thinks it is rude to go in without being invited.
(b) He is not sure that the Malones want to cooperate with the detectives.
(c) If he crosses a threshold without an invitation, his powers are considerably weakened.
(d) It would be a breach of wizardly conduct to go in uninvited.
2. Who is Mortimer Lindquist?
(a) A detective with Special Investigations.
(b) A medium who lost his powers from misuse.
(c) Michael's priest.
(d) One of Harry's spiritual contacts.
3. Who is Lea?
(a) Harry's girlfriend.
(b) Michael's wife.
(c) Harry's Godmother.
(d) Harry's spiritual guide.
4. What is different about the ghosts being created, according to Mortimer?
(a) They are strong.
(b) They are intelligent.
(c) They are more evil.
(d) They are weak.
5. Where does Harry send Lydia?
(a) To the police.
(b) To his apartment.
(c) To a church.
(d) To a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nevernever look like, in Chapter 5?
2. What wakes Harry up in Chapter 9?
3. What is the Nevernever?
4. Why does Harry think the damage in Chapter 9 was done by this type of spirit?
5. Why does Special Investigations visit Harry in Chapter 11?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)