|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lydia tries to warm Calvin?
(a) They become entangled and make love.
(b) He argues with her.
(c) She burns him.
(d) He becomes frightened and runs away.
2. From where is Jeannette?
(a) North Dakota.
3. Why does Anna sew Dina's first traditional Sioux dress?
(a) Anna loves to sew.
(b) Dina's mother is useless with a needle.
(c) Dina's mother is not home to sew it.
(d) Dina does not want to sew.
4. What are her son and niece doing?
(a) Skipping rocks on the water.
(b) Dancing and singing.
(d) Making beaded necklaces.
5. Why does Anna blame Joyce for her son's death?
(a) Joyce is babysitting him when he dies.
(b) Joyce poisons him.
(c) Joyce said she would get a doctor but takes Dina to a powwow instead.
(d) Joyce makes him dance until he dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what aspects of his friends and family does Harley think?
2. What do the boys and Charlene do?
3. Where do the four Sioux warriors take Hurley?
4. Calvin and Evie begin an affair as a result of what?
5. What does Red Dress tell Calvin about Anna?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)