|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first to marry of the twins?
(a) They marry at the same time.
(d) Lydia is married in a church at the same time Evie is married in a courthouse.
2. What happens when Lydia tries to warm Calvin?
(a) She burns him.
(b) He argues with her.
(c) He becomes frightened and runs away.
(d) They become entangled and make love.
3. Who is Jeannette to marry?
(a) Alex Holy Hand.
(c) Calvin Wind Soldier.
4. Where do the four Sioux warriors take Hurley?
(a) To Clara Miller's homestead.
(b) To a sweat lodge.
(c) To a tunnel.
(d) To the reservation.
5. What does Lydia do when she smells alcohol on Harley's breath?
(a) She falls to her knees.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She slaps him.
(d) She hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose hand is pressing on Charlene's chest?
2. Why does Joyce say Anna marries Emery?
3. Who does Lydia adore?
4. Why does Calvin go to Korea?
5. Where does the rodeo take place?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)