|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Red Dress bewitch the men to do?
(a) Hang themselves.
(b) Kill one another.
(c) Sleep with her.
(d) Dance and sing.
2. Who is Evie's child?
3. Who is Anna's four-year-old son?
4. What do other Sioux on the reservation call Anna?
(a) "Aphrodite, goddess of Desire."
(b) "An evil witch."
(c) "Venus da Milo."
(d) "Bacchus, God of Wine."
5. What does Reverend Pyke have Red Dress translate?
(a) Sermons and other Christian writings into the Sioux tongue.
(b) The Declaration of Independence.
(c) The Louisiana Purchase.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlene see dancing next to the bus?
2. How will Frank be trained?
3. Where does the rodeo take place?
4. Why does Joyce say Anna marries Emery?
5. What does Anna invite Jeannette to do?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)