|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the rodeo take place?
(a) At a church.
(b) On the reservation.
(c) In a field.
(d) At a prison.
2. What do other Sioux on the reservation call Anna?
(a) "Venus da Milo."
(b) "Bacchus, God of Wine."
(c) "An evil witch."
(d) "Aphrodite, goddess of Desire."
3. How does Dina die?
(a) She is murdered by a soldier.
(b) She contracts tuberculosis from Chaske.
(c) She dance all night, caught in a spell, and dies of exposure.
(d) She is poisoned.
4. How does Charlene learn about her parents?
(a) From Jeannette.
(b) From her grandmother.
(c) From a newspaper clipping.
(d) From a neighbor.
5. What does Red Dress bewitch the men to do?
(a) Dance and sing.
(b) Hang themselves.
(c) Kill one another.
(d) Sleep with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anna blame Joyce for her son's death?
2. Who is Father La Frambois?
3. Of what aspects of his friends and family does Harley think?
4. What kind of a culture has Jeannette found?
5. Who is Evie's child?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)