|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes with Red Dress to this fort?
(a) Her brother, Long Fellow.
(b) Father La Frambois.
(c) Her brother, Long Chase.
(d) Her mother.
2. With what play does Red Dress assist Fanny?
(a) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
(b) Romeo and Juliette.
3. What does Harley do to honor Pumpkin?
(a) He sings a song about her.
(b) He creates a scholarship in her name.
(c) He wears a grass dance costume incorporating the colors she had worn when she won the grass dance contest.
(d) He makes a painting of her.
4. What does Anna invite Jeannette to do?
(a) Leave the reservation.
(b) Marry her son.
(c) Live with her.
(d) Go to a powwow with her.
5. How does Red Dress die?
(a) She hangs herself.
(b) Her brother poisons her.
(c) Reverend Pyke shoots her.
(d) She dies in a riding accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlene see dancing next to the bus?
2. Who does Anna ask for help in summoning Bernadine?
3. What does the tribal chief order his people not to use?
4. Why does Anna sew Dina's first traditional Sioux dress?
5. Who appears to Charlene at Clara Miller's homestead?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)