|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joyce say Anna marries Emery?
(a) He is white.
(b) He is a Christian.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) For his money.
2. What do the boys and Charlene do?
(a) They break into the high school.
(b) They have sex.
(c) They catch Harley.
(d) They trick Mercury.
3. What does Calvin do after his marriage to Lydia?
(a) He becomes a Catholic.
(b) He stops working.
(c) He stops drinking and joins the tribal police force.
(d) He gives up his religion.
4. How does Charlene learn about her parents?
(a) From a newspaper clipping.
(b) From her grandmother.
(c) From Jeannette.
(d) From a neighbor.
5. Who appears to Charlene at Clara Miller's homestead?
(a) Red Dress and Clara Miller.
(b) Herod Small War.
(d) Ghost Horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jeannette to marry?
2. What does Harley do to honor Pumpkin?
3. About what does Red Dress dream?
4. What happens when Lydia tries to warm Calvin?
5. What do other Sioux on the reservation call Anna?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)