|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dina die?
(a) She contracts tuberculosis from Chaske.
(b) She is murdered by a soldier.
(c) She dance all night, caught in a spell, and dies of exposure.
(d) She is poisoned.
2. Who takes care of Harley?
3. Who is Evie's child?
4. Why does Anna blame Joyce for her son's death?
(a) Joyce is babysitting him when he dies.
(b) Joyce said she would get a doctor but takes Dina to a powwow instead.
(c) Joyce poisons him.
(d) Joyce makes him dance until he dies.
5. Why are Red Dress and Ghost Horse still searching for one another?
(a) They are lovers but never came together as man and woman.
(b) They are destined to have a child together.
(c) They are lost on the earth plane.
(d) They want to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do others say about Red Dress and snakes?
2. Who is Father La Frambois?
3. What has Mercury done to Charlene's textbooks?
4. Who does Harley see as he leans against the wall?
5. On what is the Sioux nation subsisting?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)