|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Lydia tries to warm Calvin?
(a) He becomes frightened and runs away.
(b) They become entangled and make love.
(c) She burns him.
(d) He argues with her.
2. Why does Anna sew Dina's first traditional Sioux dress?
(a) Dina's mother is not home to sew it.
(b) Dina's mother is useless with a needle.
(c) Anna loves to sew.
(d) Dina does not want to sew.
3. Who pays a visit to Anna at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Red Dress.
(c) Jeannette McVay.
4. What do other Sioux on the reservation call Anna?
(a) "Bacchus, God of Wine."
(b) "An evil witch."
(c) "Aphrodite, goddess of Desire."
(d) "Venus da Milo."
5. What kind of a culture has Jeannette found?
(a) One that is dead.
(b) A strange one.
(c) One that is alive and well.
(d) A very superstitious one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What perfume is Jeannette wearing?
2. Where does the rodeo take place?
3. Why does Charlene put eyelashes in the cupcakes?
4. Who does Charlene see dancing next to the bus?
5. Who is Evie's child?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)