|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anna's four-year-old son?
2. Why does Herod not allow Jeanette into the sweat lodge?
(a) She is not Sioux.
(b) She is on her menses.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) She is a stranger.
3. Of whom does Dina dream?
(a) Red Dress.
4. How does Dina die?
(a) She is poisoned.
(b) She is murdered by a soldier.
(c) She dance all night, caught in a spell, and dies of exposure.
(d) She contracts tuberculosis from Chaske.
5. What are her son and niece doing?
(a) Making beaded necklaces.
(b) Dancing and singing.
(c) Skipping rocks on the water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lydia meet Calvin Wind Soldier?
2. Why are the Sioux not willing to convert?
3. Why are Red Dress and Ghost Horse still searching for one another?
4. What does Reverend Pyke have Red Dress translate?
5. What does the tribal chief order his people not to use?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)