|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna do with the perfume she is given?
(a) She fills her bathtub with it.
(b) She throws it away.
(c) She puts a little on her wrists.
(d) She fills her pool with it.
2. Where does the rodeo take place?
(a) On the reservation.
(b) At a prison.
(c) At a church.
(d) In a field.
3. What does Harley do to honor Pumpkin?
(a) He creates a scholarship in her name.
(b) He sings a song about her.
(c) He wears a grass dance costume incorporating the colors she had worn when she won the grass dance contest.
(d) He makes a painting of her.
4. What is Mercury doing to Charlene?
(a) She is preparing her for college.
(b) She is training her to be a shaman.
(c) She is killing her.
(d) She is doing everything possible to sabotage her schoolwork.
5. Why does Calvin go to Korea?
(a) He joins the Army and is deployed there.
(b) He is half-Korean.
(c) He wants to learn more about the Korean culture.
(d) He is fluent in Korean.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what bird do some compare Mercury?
2. Why does Jeannette come to the reservation?
3. What are her son and niece doing?
4. What does Charlene give up?
5. What do the boys and Charlene do?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)