|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Red Dress tell Calvin about Anna?
(a) Anna is evil and want to ruin his life.
(b) Anna is powerful and wise.
(c) Anna is confused and will come after him.
(d) Anna loves him and will do anything to win him over.
2. Whose hand is pressing on Charlene's chest?
(c) Red Dress'.
(d) Her grandmother's.
3. What does Anna do with the perfume she is given?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She fills her bathtub with it.
(c) She fills her pool with it.
(d) She puts a little on her wrists.
4. Where do the four Sioux warriors take Hurley?
(a) To a tunnel.
(b) To a sweat lodge.
(c) To Clara Miller's homestead.
(d) To the reservation.
5. From where is Jeannette?
(a) North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes with Red Dress to this fort?
2. Who pays a visit to Anna at the beginning of this chapter?
3. Where does the rodeo take place?
4. What does Anna offer Jeannette?
5. How do the twins feel about their mother's religion?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)