Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calvin go to Korea?
(a) He wants to learn more about the Korean culture.
(b) He is fluent in Korean.
(c) He joins the Army and is deployed there.
(d) He is half-Korean.
2. What do others say about Red Dress and snakes?
(a) She makes the snakes attack others.
(b) She can charm them.
(c) The snakes charm her.
(d) She eats the snakes.
3. What does the tribal chief order his people not to use?
(a) White people's inventions.
(b) Sioux weapons.
(c) The potatoes from the field.
(d) Shaman medicine.
4. What is Mercury doing to Charlene?
(a) She is training her to be a shaman.
(b) She is killing her.
(c) She is preparing her for college.
(d) She is doing everything possible to sabotage her schoolwork.
5. Who goes with Red Dress to this fort?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother, Long Chase.
(c) Her brother, Long Fellow.
(d) Father La Frambois.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia do when she smells alcohol on Harley's breath?
2. Who is Jeannette to marry?
3. Why does Joyce say Anna marries Emery?
4. Of whom does Dina dream?
5. What has Mercury done to Charlene's textbooks?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)