|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Calvin go to Korea?
(a) He wants to learn more about the Korean culture.
(b) He joins the Army and is deployed there.
(c) He is half-Korean.
(d) He is fluent in Korean.
2. What does Calvin do after his marriage to Lydia?
(a) He becomes a Catholic.
(b) He stops working.
(c) He stops drinking and joins the tribal police force.
(d) He gives up his religion.
3. Who does Charlene see dancing next to the bus?
(a) Red Dress.
4. From where is Jeannette?
(d) North Dakota.
5. Why must Red Dress stay on the earth plane?
(a) She is still alive.
(b) She must wait for Ghost Horse who is still on the earth plane.
(c) She is too evil to go to the spirit plane.
(d) Ghost Horse is unable to loose her spirit as is required in the ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jeannette come to the reservation?
2. Who does Harley see as he leans against the wall?
3. About what does Red Dress dream?
4. What does Mercury have with her?
5. Who appears to Charlene at Clara Miller's homestead?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)