|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scares Crystal?
(b) Red Dress.
2. Why are the Sioux not willing to convert?
(a) They are very attached to their ways.
(b) They are frightened of their gods.
(c) They do not like the priests.
(d) The priest's stories do not make any sense.
3. How long has Lydia planned to marry Calvin?
(a) Since she is ten.
(b) Since she is fifteen.
(c) Since she is eight.
(d) Since she is five.
4. How does Red Dress die?
(a) She dies in a riding accident.
(b) Her brother poisons her.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) Reverend Pyke shoots her.
5. How does Dina die?
(a) She dance all night, caught in a spell, and dies of exposure.
(b) She is poisoned.
(c) She is murdered by a soldier.
(d) She contracts tuberculosis from Chaske.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Red Dress tell Calvin about Anna?
2. How does Charlene learn about her parents?
3. Who is Anna's four-year-old son?
4. Calvin and Evie begin an affair as a result of what?
5. Who is Father La Frambois?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)