|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what is the Sioux nation subsisting?
(b) Food from the Red Cross.
(d) Buffalo meat.
2. Why does Herod not allow Jeanette into the sweat lodge?
(a) She is on her menses.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) She is a stranger.
(d) She is not Sioux.
3. What makes Evelyn envious?
(a) Lydia has a more attractive husband.
(b) Lydia is born first.
(c) Harley is more attractive than Duane.
(d) Lydia starts her menses before Evelyn.
4. Who does Charlene see dancing next to the bus?
(b) Red Dress.
5. Why does Anna blame Joyce for her son's death?
(a) Joyce is babysitting him when he dies.
(b) Joyce poisons him.
(c) Joyce makes him dance until he dies.
(d) Joyce said she would get a doctor but takes Dina to a powwow instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do other Sioux on the reservation call Anna?
2. What does Harley do to honor Pumpkin?
3. With what play does Red Dress assist Fanny?
4. Why does Jeannette come to the reservation?
5. Who is Father La Frambois?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)