|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank not share this story in class?
(a) He will get into trouble.
(b) He does not like the story.
(c) He is embarrassed.
(d) He is not sure if Jeannette would think his story unreal or crazy.
2. What does Harley assure his grandmother?
(a) He will find her grandmother's dress.
(b) That he will fix her television, so she may watch Neil Armstrong.
(c) He will protect her.
(d) That he will return the dress to the reservation some day.
3. How does Charlene feel about Pumpkin's interest in Harley?
(a) She is disturbed.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is unsure.
(d) She is excited for her.
4. Of whom is Charlene Thunder a descendant?
(a) Red Dress.
(b) Ghost Horse.
(c) Ghost Rider.
(d) Yellow Dress.
5. What do Evie and Lydia do for several days?
(a) They play cards.
(b) They ignore their mother's requests.
(c) They care for their mother.
(d) They watch Neil Armstrong on television.
6. What is Mercury Thunder?
(a) A shaman.
(b) The reservation witch.
(c) A kind woman.
(d) A healer.
7. What is happening to Margaret Many Wounds?
(a) She is getting married.
(b) She is in the process of dying.
(c) She is converting to Catholicism.
(d) She is going to have a baby.
8. How does Evie feel about her mother's confession?
9. What is Charlene Thunder doing to the microphone?
(a) She is trying to plug it in.
(b) Looking for it.
(c) Blowing into it to test it.
(d) Throwing it across the stage.
10. What does Harley's Pomeranian do to Charlene's purse?
(a) He steals it.
(b) He pees on it.
(c) He sits in it.
(d) He chews on it.
11. When the two trucks collide, what happens to Calvin and Duane?
(a) They get upset with Henry.
(b) They are not injured.
(c) They are thrown through their windshield and land dead on Henry's hood.
(d) They run out to help Henry.
12. When are the Sioux just beginning to be eradicated by the U.S. cavalry?
13. Where does Martin get a job?
(a) With a rodeo.
(b) At the local grocery store.
(c) At the Chicago Institute of Art.
(d) With the Chicago Tribune.
14. What is added to the corn soup?
(d) A spell.
15. What is Mercury absolutely set on having along the eaves of her roof?
(a) New trim.
(b) Christmas lights.
(d) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to this character when he eats the corn soup?
2. About what does Henry hallucinate?
3. Who does Crystal marry?
4. Who kills Red Dress?
5. Where does he miss sleeping?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)