1. What is the setting of Grass Dancers?
North Dakota and the Sioux reservation.
2. What is another name for a coming of age story?
3. Who are the two principal characters?
Harley Wind Soldier and Charlene Thunder.
4. Of whom is Harley Wind Soldier a descendant?
5. When are the Sioux just beginning to be eradicated by the U.S. cavalry?
6. Of whom is Charlene Thunder a descendant?
7. Who kills Red Dress?
The white man.
8. Who deeply loves Red Dress?
This section contains 4,338 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)