|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are her son and niece doing?
(b) Dancing and singing.
(c) Skipping rocks on the water.
(d) Making beaded necklaces.
2. With whom does Herod have an affair?
(c) Clara Miller.
3. Who takes care of Harley?
4. Who does Herod say is crazy?
(a) Josephine's friend, Alberta.
(b) Alberta's friend, Josephine Fredericks.
5. What must Harley do if he wants to be a man?
(a) He must get his mother to speak.
(b) He must forgive his father for dying.
(c) He must go on a vision walk.
(d) He must not let his self-pity go on for too long.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Anna explain Crystal's birthmark?
2. Of what aspects of his friends and family does Harley think?
3. Who does Harley see as he leans against the wall?
4. What happens to Luther?
5. What is the setting of Grass Dancers?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)