|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Crystal help her mother-in-law, who has arthritis?
(a) She cooks for her.
(b) She paints her nails for her.
(c) She cleans for her.
(d) She plaits her hair for her.
2. What does Reverend Pyke have Red Dress translate?
(a) Sermons and other Christian writings into the Sioux tongue.
(b) The Louisiana Purchase.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The Declaration of Independence.
3. What does Herod drop in the water as he talks to Wakan Tanka?
(a) A wad of tobacco.
(b) A fish.
(c) A flower.
4. Of what does Jeannette come to the reservation full?
(b) Prejudice towards Native Americans.
(c) Idealistic beliefs about the Native American culture.
5. Of what aspects of his friends and family does Harley think?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lydia adore?
2. What is Harley doing to help at the event?
3. What does Margaret Many Wounds request of her grandson, Harley Wind Soldier?
4. Why is Red Dress killed?
5. Where does Herod sleep?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)