|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does no one complain about the bothersome microphone?
(a) Charlene's grandmother, Mercury Thunder, is present.
(b) They fear Charlene.
(c) They are too busy setting up for the powwow.
(d) Charlene's mother is there and would get offended.
2. With what play does Red Dress assist Fanny?
(c) Romeo and Juliette.
(d) A Midsummer Night's Dream.
3. What makes Evelyn envious?
(a) Lydia is born first.
(b) Harley is more attractive than Duane.
(c) Lydia starts her menses before Evelyn.
(d) Lydia has a more attractive husband.
4. Why does Anna sew Dina's first traditional Sioux dress?
(a) Dina's mother is not home to sew it.
(b) Anna loves to sew.
(c) Dina does not want to sew.
(d) Dina's mother is useless with a needle.
5. What is surprising about Herod's reaction to the female grass dancer?
(a) He tells Frank to remove her from the arena.
(b) He asks for more females grass dancers.
(c) Frank is surprised that his traditional grandfather would welcome a female grass dancer.
(d) He is shocked to see a female dancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harley doing to help at the event?
2. Why does Pumpkin feel as if she does not fit comfortably into her Native American culture?
3. What is Pumpkin's memento from diving into Lake Michigan?
4. Who does Mrs. Elk Nation tell Crystal is her father?
5. Who is Evie's child?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)