|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stories will Charlene not tell?
(a) Those about her mother.
(b) Those about herself.
(c) Those about her grandmother.
(d) Those about Harley.
2. Why does Frank not share this story in class?
(a) He is embarrassed.
(b) He is not sure if Jeannette would think his story unreal or crazy.
(c) He will get into trouble.
(d) He does not like the story.
3. What is added to the corn soup?
(b) A spell.
4. Who kills Red Dress?
(a) Ghost Horse.
(b) Fanny Brindle.
(c) The white man.
(d) Her brother.
5. How old is Charlene when she first witnesses the effect of her grandmother's love potion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlene feel about Pumpkin's interest in Harley?
2. What does Harley tell Pumpkin about his soul?
3. From where does Herod Small War tell Frank and Harley Christianity comes?
4. What happens to the black hole Harley feels inside himself?
5. What is the setting of Grass Dancers?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)