|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is the corn soup?
(a) Luther Faribault.
(b) Mia Michaels.
(c) Luther Vandross.
(d) Michael Jackson.
2. About what does Henry hallucinate?
(a) Red Dress.
(b) Flowers in a field.
(c) Ghosts of Sioux are speaking to him in the old tongue.
(d) His girlfriend.
3. What do Evie and Lydia do for several days?
(a) They care for their mother.
(b) They watch Neil Armstrong on television.
(c) They play cards.
(d) They ignore their mother's requests.
4. Who does Margaret refuse to let in her house?
(b) The Catholic priest.
(c) The shaman.
5. What does Henry not notice, because he is too inebriated?
(a) He has not turned on his headlights.
(b) He is on the side of the road.
(c) He leaves his keys in the bar.
(d) His friends have left him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening to Margaret Many Wounds?
2. What does Margaret whisper to Evie?
3. Who is Henry's girlfriend?
4. Why does Henry move from beer to hard liquor?
5. What does the first wife turn into?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)