|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Herod say is crazy?
(b) Josephine's friend, Alberta.
(d) Alberta's friend, Josephine Fredericks.
2. How does this chapter open?
(a) In Jeannette McVay's eighth grade social studies classroom when Harley is thirteen.
(b) At a powwow.
(c) At Charlene's house.
(d) High school graduation.
3. Who does Margaret refuse to let in her house?
(c) The Catholic priest.
(d) The shaman.
4. What does Harley tell Pumpkin about his soul?
(a) It encompasses everyone.
(b) He can not find it.
(c) It is powerful.
(d) His brother took it when he died.
5. Why is Herod lonely?
(a) His wife has died, leaving him childless.
(b) He is in a new home and does not like being there alone.
(c) He is divorced and misses his wife.
(d) Alberta often sleeps in their daughter's bed because she does not want to have another child until their daughter is four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret Many Wounds request of her grandson, Harley Wind Soldier?
2. What is a habit of Evie's?
3. How old is Charlene when she first witnesses the effect of her grandmother's love potion?
4. With whom does Herod have an affair?
5. Why does Henry move from beer to hard liquor?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)