|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pumpkin's memento from diving into Lake Michigan?
(a) Sea glass.
(b) A fish.
(c) A scar from a fishhook that caught her when she jumped into the water.
(d) A crab.
2. What is surprising about Herod's reaction to the female grass dancer?
(a) He tells Frank to remove her from the arena.
(b) He is shocked to see a female dancer.
(c) He asks for more females grass dancers.
(d) Frank is surprised that his traditional grandfather would welcome a female grass dancer.
3. Who carries off the young man?
(a) A coyote the size of a pony.
(b) The men of the tribe.
(c) Red Dress.
(d) A reservation dog.
4. Of whom is Harley Wind Soldier a descendant?
(a) Ghost Rider.
(b) Red Dress.
(c) Ghost Horse.
(d) Yellow Dress.
5. What is Mercury absolutely set on having along the eaves of her roof?
(a) New trim.
(b) Santa Claus.
(d) Christmas lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the corn soup?
2. Why does Frank not share this story in class?
3. What does Henry imagine are the headlights from Calvin Wind Soldier's truck?
4. What is Harley doing to help at the event?
5. What is another name for a coming of age story?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)