|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is added to the corn soup?
(d) A spell.
2. Who is the blond "Easterner" who comes to teach at the reservation because of her fascination with Native American culture?
(a) Chaske Bauer.
(b) Dina Thunder.
(c) Jeannett McVay.
(d) Pumpkin Light Rain.
3. What happens to Luther?
(a) He dies.
(b) He runs home fearing for his life.
(c) He does not listen to Mercury.
(d) He slips, falls, and dislocates his shoulder.
4. What is the setting of Grass Dancers?
(a) A field in the middle of Nebraska.
(b) North Dakota and the Sioux reservation.
(c) A city street in San Francisco
(d) North Carolina and the Cherokee reservation.
5. Why is Mercury confined to a wheelchair?
(a) She has arthritis.
(b) She is pretending to be crippled.
(c) She is in an automobile accident.
(d) She has multiple sclerosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two principal characters?
2. Who is Henry's girlfriend?
3. What does Harley tell Pumpkin about his soul?
4. How does Charlene feel about Pumpkin's interest in Harley?
5. Who carries off the young man?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)