|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the two trucks collide, what happens to Calvin and Duane?
(a) They are not injured.
(b) They get upset with Henry.
(c) They run out to help Henry.
(d) They are thrown through their windshield and land dead on Henry's hood.
2. What is Mercury absolutely set on having along the eaves of her roof?
(b) Christmas lights.
(c) New trim.
(d) Santa Claus.
3. Who is Henry's girlfriend?
(a) Jeanette McVay.
(b) Nancy Drew.
(c) Cara Layden.
(d) Charlene Thunder.
4. What is Pumpkin's memento from diving into Lake Michigan?
(a) A scar from a fishhook that caught her when she jumped into the water.
(b) A crab.
(c) Sea glass.
(d) A fish.
5. How does this chapter open?
(a) On a plantation in 1871.
(b) On the first day of a powwow in 1981.
(c) In Chicago in 1978.
(d) In Nebraska in 1951.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mercury's original name?
2. What is this story?
3. Why is Mercury confined to a wheelchair?
4. How does this chapter open?
5. Of whom is Charlene Thunder a descendant?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)