|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Clive do when he finds out Anna is pregnant?
(a) He slaps her.
(b) He hugs her.
(c) He hits himself.
(d) He cries.
2. Why do the early Native Americans believe what the priests say about heaven?
(a) They fear the priests.
(b) The priests are kind.
(c) They are awestruck by the music of the pianao aboard the steamboat.
(d) What the priest say is the truth.
3. When does Anna meet Clive?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) Shortly after he is discharged from the Army.
(c) In elementary school.
(d) While they are both in the Army.
4. What is happening to Margaret Many Wounds?
(a) She is converting to Catholicism.
(b) She is getting married.
(c) She is going to have a baby.
(d) She is in the process of dying.
5. How does this chapter open?
(a) At a powwow.
(b) In Jeannette McVay's eighth grade social studies classroom when Harley is thirteen.
(c) High school graduation.
(d) At Charlene's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry's girlfriend?
2. Who is the first to marry of the twins?
3. Why is Mercury confined to a wheelchair?
4. Why does Anna blame Joyce for her son's death?
5. What is the setting of Grass Dancers?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)