|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna say about the story involving Clive?
(a) It is a romantic tale.
(b) It is a beautiful story.
(c) It is long and ends badly.
(d) It is sad but lovely.
2. What does Harley assure his grandmother?
(a) That he will fix her television, so she may watch Neil Armstrong.
(b) That he will return the dress to the reservation some day.
(c) He will protect her.
(d) He will find her grandmother's dress.
3. While the adults are watching Neil Armstrong walk on the moon, what does Margaret do?
(a) She tells her grandson, Harley, about her grandmother's dress.
(b) She daydreams.
(c) She sleeps.
(d) She watches it on her own television.
4. Why is Red Dress killed?
(a) She is friends with a white woman.
(b) She is caught in a trap.
(c) The Army invades her village.
(d) She spells one too many people.
5. What happens the more Jeannette assimilates the Sioux culture into her life?
(a) She connects with her students.
(b) She further alienates her students.
(c) She shocks her students.
(d) She embarrasses her students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom is Charlene Thunder a descendant?
2. Why does Anna sew Dina's first traditional Sioux dress?
3. Why does Crystal protect the turtle amulet?
4. When are the Sioux just beginning to be eradicated by the U.S. cavalry?
5. How does Red Dress die?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)