|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Luther?
(a) He dies.
(b) He runs home fearing for his life.
(c) He slips, falls, and dislocates his shoulder.
(d) He does not listen to Mercury.
2. What happens the more Jeannette assimilates the Sioux culture into her life?
(a) She embarrasses her students.
(b) She further alienates her students.
(c) She connects with her students.
(d) She shocks her students.
3. How old is Charlene when she first witnesses the effect of her grandmother's love potion?
4. About what does Henry hallucinate?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) Flowers in a field.
(c) Ghosts of Sioux are speaking to him in the old tongue.
(d) Red Dress.
5. Where does he miss sleeping?
(a) By himself.
(b) In the spare bedroom.
(c) Next to his wife.
(d) With Clara Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who carries off the young man?
2. Why do Archie, Harley, Frank, and Herod head off on horseback?
3. Why does Frank not share this story in class?
4. Who is Clara Miller?
5. Why is Mercury confined to a wheelchair?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)