|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alberta ask Herod?
(a) Where he will sleep.
(b) Where he is headed.
(c) If Archie is crazy.
(d) If he will marry her.
2. Why do the early Native Americans believe what the priests say about heaven?
(a) They are awestruck by the music of the pianao aboard the steamboat.
(b) What the priest say is the truth.
(c) They fear the priests.
(d) The priests are kind.
3. Who is Clara Miller?
(a) The daughter of a soldier killed at Little big Horn.
(b) A white woman who has recently moved to the reservation.
(c) Jeannette's sister-in-law.
(d) Herod's daughter.
4. What happens to Luther?
(a) He runs home fearing for his life.
(b) He dies.
(c) He slips, falls, and dislocates his shoulder.
(d) He does not listen to Mercury.
5. How old is Charlene when she first witnesses the effect of her grandmother's love potion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is thanked for the powwow?
2. Where does he miss sleeping?
3. What does Herod drop in the water as he talks to Wakan Tanka?
4. Who narrates this chapter?
5. Why does Pumpkin feel as if she does not fit comfortably into her Native American culture?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)