|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this chapter open?
(a) On a plantation in 1871.
(b) In Chicago in 1978.
(c) In Nebraska in 1951.
(d) On the first day of a powwow in 1981.
2. What happens to the motorcycle?
(a) It is sold to a neighbor.
(b) Herod's new bull stomps the bike to pieces.
(c) Archie steals it from Herod.
(d) Archie puts it back on the truck bed.
3. How does Charlene feel about Pumpkin's interest in Harley?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is excited for her.
(c) She is unsure.
(d) She is disturbed.
4. Why do the early Native Americans believe what the priests say about heaven?
(a) They are awestruck by the music of the pianao aboard the steamboat.
(b) They fear the priests.
(c) The priests are kind.
(d) What the priest say is the truth.
5. Why is Mercury confined to a wheelchair?
(a) She has multiple sclerosis.
(b) She is pretending to be crippled.
(c) She has arthritis.
(d) She is in an automobile accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Frank not share this story in class?
2. Who is the tricky spider?
3. What stories will Charlene not tell?
4. Who does Mrs. Elk Nation tell Crystal is her father?
5. Of what is Herod afraid, regarding Alberta?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)