|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mary afraid of above all else?
(b) Being alone.
2. Who are the Afrikaners?
(a) The South African government.
(d) Poor whites.
3. What does Tony say in the car after leaving the house?
(a) Something about responsibility.
(c) That he will not shut up.
(d) That Charlie has something to do with the murder.
4. How does Slatter notify the police about the murder?
(b) Slatter does not notify the police.
(c) Note by courier.
(d) He drives there himself.
5. What word best describes Dick Turner's financial situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary communicate with natives who do not speak English?
2. What is the greatest satisfaction that Mary knows?
3. Who confesses to the crime?
4. What symbolizes the Africa created by financiers and mine magnates?
5. What did Mary and Dick not discuss before getting married?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)