|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Moses comfort Mary?
(a) He gives her a handkerchief to dry her eyes.
(b) He tells her about the hardships he faced at home.
(c) He gives her a shot of whiskey and takes her out on the verandah.
(d) He gives her a glass of water and tells her to sleep.
2. What does Mary decide to do?
(a) Run away to England.
(b) Return to her old job.
(c) Get a farm of her own.
(d) Divorce Dick.
3. What loses a wheel?
(a) The ambulance.
(b) The wheelbarrow.
(c) Dick's car.
(d) The water cart.
4. What does Mary notice in the newspaper?
(a) An announcement of marriage.
(b) The death notice of an old friend.
(c) An article on beekeeping.
(d) A job ad.
5. How often does Mary go out to inspect the farm while Dick is ill?
(a) Twice a day.
(b) Once an hour.
(c) One a day.
(d) One every other day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary always do in the afternoon?
2. How does Mary react to sex with her husband?
3. About what does Mary dream?
4. What type of native does Dick not like?
5. What type of shorts does Dick wear?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)