|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man whom Maudie Murphy leaves with do for a living?
(a) Sold detergent.
(b) Sold neckties.
(c) Sold blankets.
(d) Sold whiskey.
2. What object is used for passing around money by the traveling evangelists?
(a) The Magic Hat.
(b) God's Washline.
(c) The Holy Bonnett.
(d) The Sacret Scarf.
3. What does Little Homer take out of his hat in Chapter 6 while in the tree?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(d) A rope.
4. How does the narrator catch the fish?
(a) With a reed.
(b) With a knife.
(d) With a fishing pole.
5. What does Riley whip his sisters with?
(a) A tennis shoe.
(b) A belt.
(c) A switch.
(d) A paddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies the Sheriff into the woods in Chapter 4?
2. What does everyone in the tree house decide they miss most in the morning?
3. On what date does Chapter 5 begin?
4. Who says, "Don't you know a joke?" in Chapter 4?
5. What do men refer to the barber as?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)