|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Riley stop to urinate on when on the outing with Collin?
(b) A dead animal.
(c) A pile of leaves.
2. Where are Dolly and the Judge when the narrator returns from his outing with Riley in Chapter 4?
(a) In the tree house.
(b) In the jail.
(c) High in the tree.
(d) In the town.
3. Where does the baker go to have a time-off beer in the town?
(a) Phil's Cafe.
(b) Pete's Cafe.
(c) Mildred's Tavern.
(d) Joe's Tavern.
4. Whose ears does Verena box in the battle by the tree?
(b) The Sheriff's.
5. How does Jack Mill die a year after the tree rebellion?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He hangs himself.
(c) Freezing to death.
(d) Car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the baker's son?
2. What is the prize in the competition Maude is in the finals for?
3. What do his peers nickname the baker's son?
4. What kind of fish do the narrator and Riley catch?
5. Who fires the gun in Chapter 6?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)