|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone in the tree house decide they miss most in the morning?
2. Who is shot in the battle by the tree?
(d) The Judge.
3. What does Verena refer to Dr. Ritz as in Chapter 6?
(a) Little Morris.
(b) The Jew.
(d) Dr. Ritz.
4. Who claims, "Responsible? No one is that; except ourselves" in Chapter 6?
5. Who stands his ground in refusing to leave Dolly alone with Verena in Chapter 6?
(c) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the baker go to have a time-off beer in the town?
2. Who fires the gun in Chapter 6?
3. What object is used for passing around money by the traveling evangelists?
4. What do Maude and Elizabeth want Collin to come as to their Halloween party?
5. What is the name of the bakery from which Riley brings rolls to the tree house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dolly tell Verena about shame in Chapter 6?
2. How and why are the evangelists run out of town?
3. How does the Judge tell the group to prepare for the battle at the tree in Chapter 6?
4. Where do Collin and Riley go in Chapter 5? Why?
5. What internal conflict does Dolly face at the end of Chapter 5?
6. What happens when Collin and Riley return to the tree house in Chapter 4?
7. What does Little Homer take out in Chapter 6? What does he proceed to do with it?
8. How long does it take Riley to return to the car? Why is he angry?
9. What conversation do Collin and Dolly have once he has returned to the tree house in Chapter 4?
10. Whom does the narrator encounter while hiding out in Riley's car in Chapter 5? What does this character do?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)