|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is known in the town as the biggest gossip?
(a) The cobbler.
(b) The Sheriff.
(c) The baker.
(d) The barber.
2. What does the baker's wife give to Collin for Dolly in Chapter 5?
(b) Gingerbread men.
(d) Cinnamon rolls.
3. Where are Dolly and the Judge when the narrator returns from his outing with Riley in Chapter 4?
(a) High in the tree.
(b) In the town.
(c) In the tree house.
(d) In the jail.
4. Who does Verena lean upon when approaching the tree in Chapter 6?
(c) The Sheriff.
5. Who tells Elizabeth and Maude that Catherine is arrested for hitting Mrs. Buster with a mason jar?
(a) Uriah Talbo.
(b) Gus Ham.
(c) Riley Henderson.
(d) Wilbur Johnson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Riley's younger sister?
2. Who is one of the characters who drags Catherine away?
3. Who is the warrant of arrest for that the Sheriff brings?
4. What is the town barber's name?
5. What is the name of the woman whose wagon Riley almost hits on the road in Chapter 5?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)