|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Dolly's room painted?
2. What is the name of the young girl the Judge wrote to in letters?
(a) Heather Falls.
(b) Emily Ross.
(c) Elizabeth Stewart.
(d) Sarah Welsh.
3. What color is the car that Riley drives?
4. What kind of cemetery is near the China tree?
5. Which character has begun to weep at the beginning of Chapter 3?
6. For how much does a bottle of Dolly's potion sell?
(a) Two dollars.
(b) One dollar.
(c) Three dollars.
(d) Six dollars.
7. How many bottles of the potion do they produce a week?
8. Who has been the Judge's one true friend?
9. Where does Riley's mother go?
(a) An institution.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New Orleans.
10. What is the only meat that Dolly likes?
(d) Chicken brain.
11. Who comes to the narrator's house to pack his belongings in Chapter 1?
(c) His father.
12. What are the last words of the Judge's wife?
(a) "Happy happy happy."
(c) "I love you."
13. Who is the richest person in the town?
(b) Dr. Ritz.
(c) Horace Holton.
14. Who tells the narrator about the grass harp?
(a) His father.
15. What is the name of the Minister's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Riley's mother?
2. What does the narrator spy upon Dolly writing in her room?
3. Where do Maudie and her husband go on their honeymoon?
4. If it hadn't been for whom, no one would have known that they were in the tree?
5. What is one of the things that Dorothy says she has loved?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)