|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Judge's last name?
2. What is Catherine's last name?
3. What is the narrator's name?
(a) Collin Talbo.
(b) Michael Fenwick.
(c) Collin Fenwick.
(d) Riley Talbo.
4. What does the narrator spy upon Dolly writing in her room?
(b) A novel.
5. Where is the entrance to the attic?
(a) The linen closet.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The narrator's bedroom.
6. What does Catherine wear "that would put out your eyes?"
7. What is the Reverend's last name?
8. Where do Maudie and her husband go on their honeymoon?
(c) The French Riviera.
(d) The Grand Canyon.
9. What does Riley pass around to the others in the tree house in Chapter 2?
(d) Bread rolls.
10. What is the father's name of the sisters with whom the narrator went to live?
11. How many bottles of the potion do they produce a week?
12. How much money does the protagonist's party have in the tree?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Forty-seven dollars.
(c) Fifty-two dollars.
(d) Seventy-six dollars.
13. Who comes to the narrator's house the day after his mother's funeral?
14. What room is the narrator unable to spy upon from the attic?
(a) Dolly's room.
(b) Verena's room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The parlor.
15. What ethnicity does Catherine claim to be?
(b) American Indian.
(c) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to deliver the papers?
2. Who says, "I'm no man with a dozen faces; the notion"?
3. What is one of the things that Dorothy says she has loved?
4. What is the only meat that Dolly likes?
5. What kind of grass blows in the grass harp?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)