|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maude and Elizabeth want Collin to come as to their Halloween party?
(a) A monster.
(b) A mummy.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) A skeleton.
2. Who says, "I don't believe in locking drawers--seems strange a man can't live without keys in what was at least once his own house"?
(d) The Judge.
3. What townswoman has come with the Sheriff, Minister, and Judge to the tree house in Chapter 2?
(a) Macy Wheeler.
(b) Maude County.
(c) Mary Wilson.
(d) Sarah Wheeler.
4. Who says, "I wouldn't enjoy it, seeing the things I've known shamed by nobler sights"?
5. At what time does the Judge promptly visit Dolly?
(a) Three o'clock.
(b) Two o'clock.
(c) Six o'clock.
(d) Four o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maude's last name?
2. Where does the baker go to have a time-off beer in the town?
3. What is the name of the sheriff of the town?
4. Who comes to the narrator's house to pack his belongings in Chapter 1?
5. Who does the narrator take piano lessons from?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)