|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does the narrator say the rain slackens in Chapter 6?
(a) Near dawn.
(b) Near midnight.
(c) Near two.
(d) Near dusk.
2. What does Verena refer to Dr. Ritz as in Chapter 6?
(a) The Jew.
(b) Little Morris.
(d) Dr. Ritz.
3. Who used to deliver the papers?
(a) John Tilly.
(b) John Lambert.
(c) Paul Jimson.
(d) Sal Rosewater.
4. What does the girl from the Judge's letters send him when he tells her he is going to law school?
(a) A rabbit's foot.
(b) A silver coin.
(c) A gold nugget.
(d) A lucky pebble.
5. What is the name of the sheriff of the town?
(a) Collin Cool.
(b) Julius Candle.
(c) Horace Holton.
(d) Jack Henderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stands his ground in refusing to leave Dolly alone with Verena in Chapter 6?
2. How old is the Judge in the picture he sent to the girl in his letters?
3. Where did the Judge go to school?
4. What does the baker's wife give to Collin for Dolly in Chapter 5?
5. Where is the girl from that Riley says he's been dating for over a year?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)