|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jack Mill die a year after the tree rebellion?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Freezing to death.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) He is shot.
2. Who is the first to awaken in Chapter 4?
3. What kind of fish do the narrator and Riley catch?
4. Where is Riley born?
5. What does Catherine refer to Verena as?
(a) That One.
(b) The Devil.
(c) The Old Bat.
(d) The Spinster.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. Whose ears does Verena box in the battle by the tree?
3. How old is the Judge in the picture he sent to the girl in his letters?
4. What position does Riley's uncle hold in the town?
5. What do they take with them when leaving the tree house at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)