|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. What does the Judge call Dorothy fondly in Chapter 3?
(a) A pagan.
(b) A rebel.
(c) A gypsy.
(d) A tart.
3. Where did the Judge go to school?
4. What does everyone in the tree house decide they miss most in the morning?
5. What is the name of the young girl the Judge wrote to in letters?
(a) Sarah Welsh.
(b) Heather Falls.
(c) Emily Ross.
(d) Elizabeth Stewart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires the gun in Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the woman whose wagon Riley almost hits on the road in Chapter 5?
3. What was the name of the Judge's wife?
4. What are the last words of the Judge's wife?
5. What does the Judge refer to their group as in Chapter 3?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)