|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "I'm feeling old, I want my sister"?
(d) The Judge.
2. What is the name of Riley's younger sister?
3. What is the name of the baker's son?
4. Who is approaching the tree house at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) The Judge.
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Bailiff.
5. Who does Verena lean upon when approaching the tree in Chapter 6?
(b) The Sheriff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose father teaches violin lessons?
2. What does Riley stop to urinate on when on the outing with Collin?
3. Who claims, "Responsible? No one is that; except ourselves" in Chapter 6?
4. What was the name of the Judge's wife?
5. What do men refer to the barber as?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)