|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the young girl to whom the Judge wrote?
2. Who is the richest person in the town?
(c) Horace Holton.
(d) Dr. Ritz.
3. What does the man whom Maudie Murphy leaves with do for a living?
(a) Sold detergent.
(b) Sold neckties.
(c) Sold whiskey.
(d) Sold blankets.
4. What color is Dolly's room painted?
5. Who says, "But Judge, I'm not sure I know what it is you have in mind we should tell each other. Secrets?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the prize in the competition Maude is in the finals for?
2. How old is the narrator when he goes to stay with his father's cousins?
3. Who says, "I don't believe in locking drawers--seems strange a man can't live without keys in what was at least once his own house"?
4. Who has been the Judge's one true friend?
5. What townswoman has come with the Sheriff, Minister, and Judge to the tree house in Chapter 2?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)