|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the character of Catherine?
(a) About sixty.
(b) About fifty.
(c) About forty.
(d) About seventy.
2. Who tells Elizabeth and Maude that Catherine is arrested for hitting Mrs. Buster with a mason jar?
(a) Uriah Talbo.
(b) Wilbur Johnson.
(c) Gus Ham.
(d) Riley Henderson.
3. What is one of the things that Dorothy says she has loved?
(a) A seashell.
(b) A dried honeycomb.
(c) A record-player.
(d) A hummingbird.
4. What does the girl from the Judge's letters send him when he tells her he is going to law school?
(a) A lucky pebble.
(b) A silver coin.
(c) A rabbit's foot.
(d) A gold nugget.
5. What is the name of the baker's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dolly's potion made to cure?
2. Who says, "I'm no man with a dozen faces; the notion"?
3. What do Maude and Elizabeth want Collin to come as to their Halloween party?
4. What ethnicity does Catherine claim to be?
5. What does the narrator spy upon Dolly writing in her room?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)