|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Dolly's room painted?
2. If it hadn't been for whom, no one would have known that they were in the tree?
3. How does the narrator's father die?
(b) Car accident.
(d) House fire.
4. What does the sheriff go on to become?
(a) A mayor.
(b) A senator.
(c) A president.
(d) A governor.
5. Who tells the Judge in Chapter 2, "If you weren't so old, I'd damn well knock you down"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the Judge's wife been from?
2. What does the Judge call Dorothy fondly in Chapter 3?
3. Where is the little girl to whom the Judge wrote?
4. What kind of grass blows in the grass harp?
5. Who tells the narrator about the grass harp?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)