|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the entrance to the attic?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The linen closet.
(c) The hallway.
(d) The narrator's bedroom.
2. Where does Riley's mother go?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) An institution.
(c) Las Vegas.
3. What does Dolly reveal to the others in the tree house that Verena does?
(b) Sneaks food at night.
(c) Smokes a pipe.
(d) Dates a man.
4. How old is Riley when he comes to live in the town?
5. Who takes Dolly's hand at the end of Chapter 3?
(d) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the sisters with whom the protagonist goes to live?
2. What room is the narrator unable to spy upon from the attic?
3. Who says, "I'm no man with a dozen faces; the notion"?
4. What is the name of the Minister's wife?
5. What is the Judge's last name?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)