|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge refer to their group as in Chapter 3?
(a) Five lost souls.
(b) Five birds.
(c) Five fools in a tree.
(d) Five strangers.
2. Who says, "But Judge, I'm not sure I know what it is you have in mind we should tell each other. Secrets?"
3. What does the narrator spy upon Dolly writing in her room?
(b) A novel.
4. How much money does the protagonist's party have in the tree?
(a) Forty-seven dollars.
(b) Seventy-six dollars.
(c) Fifty-two dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
5. What kind of cemetery is near the China tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the car that Riley drives?
2. What is the Judge's last name?
3. How old is the protagonist when the tree rebellion takes place?
4. Who used to deliver the papers?
5. What position does Riley's uncle hold in the town?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)