|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the father's name of the sisters with whom the narrator went to live?
2. Who tells the narrator about the grass harp?
(c) His father.
3. What is the Reverend's last name?
4. What is the name of the narrator's father?
5. Who says, "But Judge, I'm not sure I know what it is you have in mind we should tell each other. Secrets?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the little girl to whom the Judge wrote?
2. Where does the narrator suggest they go to live in Chapter 2?
3. How old is the protagonist when the tree rebellion takes place?
4. What townswoman has come with the Sheriff, Minister, and Judge to the tree house in Chapter 2?
5. What does the sheriff go on to become?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)