|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge recall Dolly not having as a child?
(c) A sister.
(d) Decent clothes.
2. What ethnicity does Catherine claim to be?
(a) American Indian.
(b) African American.
3. What does the Judge refer to their group as in Chapter 3?
(a) Five lost souls.
(b) Five birds.
(c) Five strangers.
(d) Five fools in a tree.
4. What is Riley's last name?
5. Where had the Judge's wife been from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose esteem does the Judge not enjoy?
2. What room is the narrator unable to spy upon from the attic?
3. For how much does a bottle of Dolly's potion sell?
4. How old is the young girl to whom the Judge wrote?
5. Who says, "I'm no man with a dozen faces; the notion"?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)