|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dolly?
2. What is the name of the narrator's father?
3. What is the name of the sheriff of the town?
(a) Horace Holton.
(b) Julius Candle.
(c) Jack Henderson.
(d) Collin Cool.
4. Who tells the Judge in Chapter 2, "If you weren't so old, I'd damn well knock you down"?
5. What is Riley hunting in the woods in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last name of the sisters with whom the protagonist goes to live?
2. What color is Dolly's room painted?
3. Who tells the narrator about the grass harp?
4. Who is the richest person in the town?
5. How old is the narrator when he goes to stay with his father's cousins?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)