|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the narrator's house the day after his mother's funeral?
2. What ethnicity does Catherine claim to be?
(c) American Indian.
(d) African American.
3. Who is the younger sister with whom the narrator goes to stay?
4. What does Catherine wear "that would put out your eyes?"
5. What room is the narrator unable to spy upon from the attic?
(a) Verena's room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The parlor.
(d) Dolly's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the narrator's house to pack his belongings in Chapter 1?
2. Where do Maudie and her husband go on their honeymoon?
3. Who tells the narrator about the grass harp?
4. What is Catherine's last name?
5. How does the narrator's father die?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)