|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the character whom Verena had been attached to and heartbroken by?
(a) James Henderson.
(b) Maudie Murphy.
(c) Charles Cool.
(d) Junius Candle.
2. Who teaches Catherine how to make her secret potion?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) A minister's wife.
(c) A voodoo witch.
(d) A gypsy.
3. What is the name of the young girl the Judge wrote to in letters?
(a) Emily Ross.
(b) Elizabeth Stewart.
(c) Heather Falls.
(d) Sarah Welsh.
4. What is the last name of the couple who owns the town bakery?
5. What is the name of the baker's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose esteem does the Judge not enjoy?
2. What is the Reverend's last name?
3. What do they take with them when leaving the tree house at the end of Chapter 6?
4. What do men refer to the barber as?
5. Who says, "Today, when I started out with the Sheriff's party, I was a man convinced that his life will have passed uncommunicated and without trace. I think now that I will not have been so unfortunate"?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)