|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the protagonist's party have in the tree?
(a) Fifty-two dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Forty-seven dollars.
(d) Seventy-six dollars.
2. What does the Judge recall Dolly not having as a child?
(c) A sister.
(d) Decent clothes.
3. Who uses the house boat as a hideout?
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Judge.
4. Who accompanies the Sheriff into the woods in Chapter 4?
(a) Harold Johnson.
(b) Jack Eason.
(c) Wil Harris.
(d) Willie Rogers.
5. Who is the warrant of arrest for that the Sheriff brings?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the narrator when he goes to stay with his father's cousins?
2. Where do Riley and Collin head at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. How does the narrator's father die?
4. What is Riley's last name?
5. For how much does a bottle of Dolly's potion sell?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)