|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses the house boat as a hideout?
(c) The Sheriff.
(d) The Judge.
2. What does Verena refer to Dr. Ritz as in Chapter 6?
(a) Little Morris.
(b) The Jew.
(c) Dr. Ritz.
3. What townswoman has come with the Sheriff, Minister, and Judge to the tree house in Chapter 2?
(a) Maude County.
(b) Mary Wilson.
(c) Sarah Wheeler.
(d) Macy Wheeler.
4. What does the narrator say it seems like the tree house is doing at the end of Chapter 6?
5. How old is Riley when he comes to live in the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm feeling old, I want my sister"?
2. What color is the car that Riley drives?
3. Where are Dolly and the Judge when the narrator returns from his outing with Riley in Chapter 4?
4. What is the Reverend's last name?
5. Who accompanies the Sheriff into the woods in Chapter 4?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)