|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of fish do the narrator and Riley catch?
2. How does Jack Mill die a year after the tree rebellion?
(a) He is shot.
(b) Car accident.
(c) He hangs himself.
(d) Freezing to death.
3. What does Dolly reveal to the others in the tree house that Verena does?
(a) Smokes a pipe.
(b) Sneaks food at night.
(c) Dates a man.
4. What townswoman has come with the Sheriff, Minister, and Judge to the tree house in Chapter 2?
(a) Mary Wilson.
(b) Sarah Wheeler.
(c) Macy Wheeler.
(d) Maude County.
5. Who says, "Do I understand you've been conniving with that--woman? After she made a mockery of our name?"
(a) The Judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of one of Sister Ida's daughters?
2. What position does Riley's uncle hold in the town?
3. Who is shot in the battle by the tree?
4. What is Riley hunting in the woods in Chapter 2?
5. What is the Judge's last name?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)