|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who uses the house boat as a hideout?
(a) The Judge.
(c) The Sheriff.
2. Where had the Judge's wife been from?
3. Who claims, "Responsible? No one is that; except ourselves" in Chapter 6?
4. Who accompanies the Sheriff into the woods in Chapter 4?
(a) Wil Harris.
(b) Willie Rogers.
(c) Harold Johnson.
(d) Jack Eason.
5. What is the name of Riley's uncle?
(a) Charles Cool.
(b) Junius Candle.
(c) Morris Ritz.
(d) Horace Holton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm feeling old, I want my sister"?
2. Who is shot in the battle by the tree?
3. What is the name of Riley's mother?
4. Who is the Little Homer's brother, who is with the narrator in the tree in Chapter 6?
5. Who says, "Do I understand you've been conniving with that--woman? After she made a mockery of our name?"
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)