Mid-Book Test (up to The Three Temptations of Christ)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What religious historical event, "in the north of Germany" is called, "a terrible new heresy."
2. What does the inquisitor ask the prisoner to judge?
3. Who is traveling with the cardinal?
4. Who is the first person Jesus helps in the crowd?
5. How does the grand inquisitor feel about the questions that Jesus was tempted with?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Jesus appear at the specific time and place in Spain?
This section contains 906 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)