|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is like "lightning flashing from east to west"?
(a) Jesus' eyes.
(b) The wrath of God.
(c) The end of time.
(d) The return of Jesus.
2. What order does the cardinal give to his guards after witnessing the scene in front of the cathedral?
(a) To disperse the crowd.
(b) To arrest a man.
(c) To protect him.
(d) To order the crowd to be silent.
3. Who in the crowd does Jesus Heal?
(a) All who pray.
(b) All who he loves.
(c) All who ask him.
(d) All who come in contact with him.
4. What does the inquisitor say couldn't be clear at the time of the questions?
(a) Their importance.
(b) How they would be answered.
(c) Their prophetic nature.
(d) Their truth.
5. How does Ivan describe the prison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman of the dead child do when asking Jesus for help?
2. What play was performed in the Hotel de Ville of Paris in the reign of Louis XI in honor of the birth of the dauphin?
3. According to the grand inquisitor, How does the church use Jesus to deceive the people?
4. Who isn't traveling with the cardinal?
5. How old is the cardinal?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)