|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "His" Coming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characters from "The Wanderings of Our Lady through Hell" is referenced in Ivan's "Literary" Preface.
(b) St. Peter.
(d) The devil.
2. What characters from "The Wanderings of Our Lady through Hell" is NOT referenced in Ivan's "Literary" Preface?
(a) Our Lady.
(b) The Archangel Michael.
(d) The Devil.
3. Who in the crowd does Jesus Heal?
(a) All who pray.
(b) All who come in contact with him.
(c) All who he loves.
(d) All who ask him.
4. What does the girl do when she comes back to life?
(a) Jumps out of the coffin.
(d) Looks at flowers.
5. What is hiding the dead girl?
(c) A veil.
(d) The coffin lid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character mentioned from "Le bon jugement de la tres sainte et gracieuse Vierge Marie," when Ivan references this play?
2. How does Jesus help the second person in the crowd?
3. What religious historical event, "in the north of Germany" is called, "a terrible new heresy."
4. What is the "auto de fe"?
5. What religious character used as a character in fiction does Ivan specifically reference in his "Literary" Preface?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)