|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "His" Coming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner do to be recognized by the people?
(a) He walks into a crowd.
(b) He appears unobserved.
(c) He heals a blind man.
(d) He holds out his hands.
2. Who in the crowd does Jesus Heal?
(a) All who he loves.
(b) All who ask him.
(c) All who come in contact with him.
(d) All who pray.
3. Why is Jesus' appearance deemed a visit?
(a) He comes to Spain.
(b) It is not really him.
(c) It is not his final return.
(d) It is a vacation.
4. Before he is arrested in the story, what doesn't Jesus do?
(a) Preach a sermon.
(b) Heal a child.
(c) Heal a blind man.
(d) Appear in Seville.
5. What century does Ivan's Legend take place in?
(a) 16th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 15th century.
(d) 17th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesus help the second person in the crowd?
2. Why were the "fires lighted" in the Inquisition?
3. What play was performed in the Hotel de Ville of Paris in the reign of Louis XI in honor of the birth of the dauphin?
4. In the Inquisition what are penances?
5. According to Ivan, what do the characters Our Lady and God discuss in "The Wanderings of Our Lady through Hell"?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)