|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "His" Coming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who isn't present in the girl's funeral?
(a) The crowd.
(b) The girl's sister.
(d) The priest.
2. Why is Jesus' appearance deemed a visit?
(a) It is a vacation.
(b) It is not his final return.
(c) It is not really him.
(d) He comes to Spain.
3. Besides in the works specifically mentioned, where does Ivan say that Christian religious figures appear?
(a) Alyosha's Dreams.
(b) Star Constellations.
(c) Scattered legends.
4. What century does Ivan's Legend take place in?
(a) 17th century.
(b) 16th century.
(c) 15th century.
(d) 18th century.
5. What play was performed in the Hotel de Ville of Paris in the reign of Louis XI in honor of the birth of the dauphin?
(a) The Wanderings of Our Lady through Hell.
(b) Le bon jugement de la tres sainte et gracieuse Vierge Marie.
(c) Les Misérables.
(d) Divine Comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people do when they first do when they recognize Jesus?
2. What is the "auto de fe"?
3. Before he is arrested in the story, what doesn't Jesus do?
4. What does the woman of the dead child do when asking Jesus for help?
5. What does the crowd do after they see Jesus perform healing?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)