Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Three Temptations of Christ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the inquisitor say couldn't be clear at the time of the questions?
(a) Their importance.
(b) How they would be answered.
(c) Their truth.
(d) Their prophetic nature.
2. How does Jesus help the second person in the crowd?
(a) He helps a man escape torture.
(b) He brings a girl back to life.
(c) He forgives a woman's sins.
(d) He allows a blind man to see.
3. Why does the crowd tremble in obedience to the cardinal?
(a) They hope he will reward them.
(b) He tells the guards to arrest them.
(c) They know he is powerful.
(d) He orders them on their knees.
4. What does the inquisitor say man can not understand?
5. What does the prisoner do to be recognized by the people?
(a) He heals a blind man.
(b) He walks into a crowd.
(c) He holds out his hands.
(d) He appears unobserved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Jesus helps in the crowd?
2. How does the blind man get Jesus to heal him?
3. What is the grand inquisitor's manner with Jesus?
4. What does the grand inquisitor think is important about the Jesus' encounter with the spirit?
5. What is the cardinal wearing when he witnesses the crowd?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)