|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Enter the Grand Inquisitor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the blind man get Jesus to heal him?
(a) He asks Jesus.
(b) He touches Jesus clothes.
(c) Jesus presses is hand to his eyes.
(d) He grabs Jesus hand.
2. How does Jesus help the second person in the crowd?
(a) He brings a girl back to life.
(b) He allows a blind man to see.
(c) He forgives a woman's sins.
(d) He helps a man escape torture.
3. Where is the cardinal when he sees the crowd?
(a) In his house.
(b) Walking by the Seville Cathedral.
(c) Across from the market.
(d) Coming out of the church.
4. What religious character used as a character in fiction does Ivan NOT reference in his "Literary" Preface?
(b) The Archangel Michael.
(c) Virgin Mary.
5. What is the cardinal wearing when he witnesses the crowd?
(a) Uniform of the "holy guard."
(b) An old monk's cassock.
(c) Gorgeous cardinal's robes.
(d) A funeral suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened at the auto de fe the day before the prisoner is arrested?
2. Where do the guards take the prisoner?
3. Before he is arrested in the story, what doesn't Jesus do?
4. Who is the prisoner's visitor?
5. Where does Jesus stop to meet the mother of the dead child?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)