Quiz: The First Temptation to The Second Temptation
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does the inquisitor accuse Jesus of?
a) Thinking sinful thoughts.
b) Being blind to the truth.
c) Faking his sympathy.
d) Caring only for the strong.
2. What does the grand inquisitor say is beyond the strength of man?
a) Being more powerful than the church.
b) Escaping the Inquisition.
c) Understanding the engmatic.
d) Living as one.
3. Who will finish the new Tower of Babel?
b) The great scientists and thinkers.
c) No one.
d) The church.
4. To what does the grand inquisitor say man prefers death?
a) Loving all equally.
c) Knowing right and wrong.
5. According to the grand...
This section contains 312 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)