Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the cardinal think that the church will appear to be gods?
(a) They will free the people from spiritual thought.
(b) They will perform miracles.
(c) They will preach God's word.
(d) They will have be all powerful.
2. What does the woman of the dead child do when asking Jesus for help?
(a) Kneels gently down.
(b) Throws himself at his feet.
(c) Gently looks at him.
(d) Puts her hands to her heart.
3. Why doesn't the the grand inquisitor want Jesus to add to his teachings?
(a) Jesus teachings are not true.
(b) It would undermine the church's authority.
(c) He doesn't believe in Jesus.
(d) He thinks his old teachings are perfect.
4. What prompts the woman of the dead child to ask Jesus for help?
(a) She sees him from afar.
(b) The crowd tells her to.
(c) The priest tells her to.
(d) She doesn't ask.
5. What does the girl do when she comes back to life?
(b) Looks at flowers.
(c) Jumps out of the coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the blind man get Jesus to heal him?
2. How old is the cardinal?
3. Why does the cardinal say the people would respect Jesus' power if he fed them?
4. What does the inquisitor say will happen to the new Tower of Babel?
5. Where do the guards take the prisoner?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)