|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the inquisitor say man can not understand?
2. What does the grand inquisitor say accompanies faith?
3. Why is Jesus' appearance deemed a visit?
(a) It is a vacation.
(b) He comes to Spain.
(c) It is not his final return.
(d) It is not really him.
4. What does the prisoner do to be recognized by the people?
(a) He holds out his hands.
(b) He walks into a crowd.
(c) He heals a blind man.
(d) He appears unobserved.
5. What does the grand inquisitor say is beyond the strength of man?
(a) Being more powerful than the church.
(b) Escaping the Inquisition.
(c) Living as one.
(d) Understanding the engmatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hiding the dead girl?
2. What does the girl do when she comes back to life?
3. Why does the grand inquisitor say that Jesus didn't love people at all?
4. What does the grand inquisitor say Jesus wishes from people?
5. Who in the crowd does Jesus Heal?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)