|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the blind man get Jesus to heal him?
(a) He grabs Jesus hand.
(b) He touches Jesus clothes.
(c) Jesus presses is hand to his eyes.
(d) He asks Jesus.
2. What does the grand inquisitor say the church must do for the people?
(a) Show them the truth.
(b) Give them power.
(c) Teach them about Jesus.
(d) Seize their conscience.
3. Where does Jesus stop to meet the mother of the dead child?
(a) In the street.
(b) At the market.
(c) On the steps of the cathedral.
(d) Across from the cemetery.
4. What prompts the woman of the dead child to ask Jesus for help?
(a) The crowd tells her to.
(b) The priest tells her to.
(c) She doesn't ask.
(d) She sees him from afar.
5. What does the inquisitor say couldn't be clear at the time of the questions?
(a) Their truth.
(b) How they would be answered.
(c) Their importance.
(d) Their prophetic nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the grand inquisitor's manner with Jesus?
2. According to the grand inquisitor, How does the church use Jesus to deceive the people?
3. What is like "lightning flashing from east to west"?
4. Who does the grand inquisitor say the prisoner talked to in the wilderness?
5. What does the inquisitor ask the prisoner to judge?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)