|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the grand inquisitor say the prisoner talked to in the wilderness?
(a) The people of Seville.
(b) Travelers on the road.
(d) A spirit.
2. Why is there still doubt as to the truth of Jesus' divinity?
(a) Man is naturally sketptical.
(b) The church has destroyed faith.
(c) He refused to prove it.
(d) People are afraid to have faith.
3. What is like "lightning flashing from east to west"?
(a) The return of Jesus.
(b) The wrath of God.
(c) Jesus' eyes.
(d) The end of time.
4. What does the inquisitor say man can not understand?
5. Who in the crowd does Jesus Heal?
(a) All who he loves.
(b) All who pray.
(c) All who ask him.
(d) All who come in contact with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grand inquisitor say happened in the wilderness?
2. To what does the grand inquisitor say man prefers death?
3. What breaks Ivan's Narrative?
4. What does the grand inquisitor say Jesus would do if he really loved humanity?
5. What does the girl do when she comes back to life?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)