|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the grand inquisitor say the prisoner talked to in the wilderness?
(a) A spirit.
(b) Travelers on the road.
(c) The people of Seville.
2. What does the grand inquisitor say is beyond the strength of man?
(a) Escaping the Inquisition.
(b) Understanding the engmatic.
(c) Living as one.
(d) Being more powerful than the church.
3. What does the inquisitor say couldn't be clear at the time of the questions?
(a) Their importance.
(b) How they would be answered.
(c) Their truth.
(d) Their prophetic nature.
4. What does the grand inquisitor say accompanies faith?
5. What is the second thing Jesus was tempted with?
(a) Healing the world.
(b) Asking for forgiveness.
(c) Seizing power.
(d) Proving his power to all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the inquisitor say man can not understand?
2. What does the prisoner do to be recognized by the people?
3. What does the grand inquisitor say the church has done to Jesus' work?
4. Why does the grand inquisitor think man values more than bread?
5. How does the prisoner look at the grand inquisitor when he is being accused in his cell?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)