|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Temptation.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grand inquisitor say Jesus wishes from people?
(a) For them to treat each other as equals.
(b) For them to heal one another.
(c) To have them love him on their own.
(d) For them to live as one.
2. Why does the grand inquisitor think man values more than bread?
(c) Love and happiness.
(d) Someone to worship.
3. What does the inquisitor ask the prisoner to judge?
(a) If the inquisitor was right to judge him.
(b) If the cardinal had sinned.
(c) If the spirit who questioned him was right.
(d) The cardinal's holliness.
4. What do the people do when they first do when they recognize Jesus?
(a) Fall at his feet.
(b) Crowd around him.
(c) Run away.
(d) Ask him to heal them.
5. How does the prisoner look at the grand inquisitor when he is being accused in his cell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the grand inquisitor say the prisoner talked to in the wilderness?
2. What does the inquisitor say man can not understand?
3. What is the second thing Jesus was tempted with?
4. How does the blind man get Jesus to heal him?
5. What does the grand inquisitor think people need in addition to life?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)