Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about The Grand Inquisitor. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Ivan's "Literary" Preface
1. What century does Ivan's Legend take place in?
a) 16th century.
b) 15th century.
c) 17th century.
d) 18th century.
2. What author's work does Ivan specifically reference in his "Literary" Preface?
b) Victor Hugo.
d) Peter the Great.
3. What author's work doesn't Ivan specifically reference in his "Literary" Preface?
c) Victor Hugo.
4. What religious character used as a character in fiction does Ivan specifically reference in his "Literary" Preface?
a) John the Baptist.
c) The archangel Michael.
5. What religious character...
This section contains 5,231 words|
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)