|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes Po's initial feelings?
(a) Thinking about Katsa.
(b) Having to avoid the soldiers who were searching for him.
(c) A few animals who he befriends.
(d) Thinking how he helped save Bitterblue.
2. What does the ship approach?
(a) Po's castle.
(b) A dangerous whirlpool.
(c) The point closest to Monsport.
(d) A disputed area of sea.
3. Where do Katsa and Po go in the Spring?
(a) To attend Bitterblue's coronation.
(b) Back to Po's home.
(c) To attend Bitterblue's wedding.
(d) To Sunder.
4. Where are Bitterblue and Katsa the next morning?
(b) About halfway out of Monsea.
(c) They are not sure.
(d) Near Monsport.
5. How do the sailors treat Katsa and Bitterblue?
(a) They are indifferent.
(b) They are friendly.
(c) They are nosy.
(d) They are hostile.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whom is Po concerned as they approach Monsea?
2. What does Katsa fear concerning Po?
3. What does Po sense from Ashen before she dies?
4. Why do Katsa and Bitterblue have to leave the contact before dawn?
5. Why is Katsa overjoyed when she is in Monspot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Po need to do now that Bitterblue has told them what happened, what does he leave Katsa and why?
2. What do Katsa and Bitterblue do when they arrive in Monsea? Who goes with them and why?
3. What happens to Katsa when she hears Leck, and how does Po save them?
4. What does Po say about his blindness and how did he overcome his self-pity?
5. Why do Po and Katsa separate and when do they plan to see each other again?
6. What happens when Katsa and Bitterblue is taken to the captain's cabin?
7. What does Katsa do before she and Bitterblue leave Po?
8. What do the other people in the room do when Katsa kills Leck and what is Bitterblue's response?
9. How does Katsa feel when Leck begins to talk and how does she end up killing him?
10. What does Bitterblue say happened with her and her mother?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)