|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are the tattoos on Po's arm?
(a) His future wife.
(b) To show the enemies he has killed.
(c) His rank in his family.
(d) To show his position in relation to the throne.
2. Why does Katsa feel vulnerable around Po?
(a) She needs him.
(b) She does not know him that well.
(c) He is a prince.
(d) He can read her mind.
3. What does Katsa do after Po talks to her about Randa?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Walks away from him.
(d) Hits him in the jaw.
4. What does Katsa wonder about King Leck?
(a) If she should try to talk to him.
(b) If she can quickly kill or immobilize him.
(c) If she will be immune to his powers.
(d) If he really is the problem.
5. What does Randa do about instructions when he sends Katsa after someone?
(a) He leaves the details up to her.
(b) He tells her to just kill them any way she can.
(c) He always wants the person she goes after brought back for questioning.
(d) He lays out the exact punishment he wants done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What attracts Katsa about Po?
2. For what reason did Katsa start the secret council?
3. How does Katsa show her unique fighting ability in the morning?
4. What does Po have Katsa do because she is feeling edgy?
5. About what is Katsa emphatic with Po?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Po say to Katsa about Giddon and what is Katsa's response?
2. What is Giddon doing with Katsa at the beginning of the book?
3. Why is Katsa upset with Randa and what does Giddon tell her about Randa?
4. What does Katsa hear of the fighter she encountered when leaving the dungeon?
5. What does Po tell Katsa about King Leck?
6. What does Katsa think about Tealiff being kidnapped?
7. What does Po want to do after he sees his grandfather, and what does he propose to Katsa?
8. How does Katsa's mission about Ellis go?
9. Where do Katsa and Po spend their first night on the road, and what do they tell each other?
10. How do Po and Katsa decide to get to Monsea and what does Katsa wonder about with King Leck?
This section contains 1,049 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)