|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katsa leave the dinner early?
(a) She needs to do a mission for the king.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She has to meet a friend.
(d) She resents having to be there.
2. What is Katsa's position in the court?
(a) Weapons Master.
(b) Spy master.
(c) Queen These's servant.
(d) King Randa's killer.
3. What surprises Katsa as she walks out of the dungeon?
(a) A young Graced fighter puts a knife to her throat.
(b) The warden confronts her.
(c) Raffin is there.
(d) A guard she missed has a sword.
4. What does Helda tell Katsa about Giddon and other young men?
(a) They may think Katsa is too strong.
(b) They may think Katsa needs a husband.
(c) They may think Katsa is beautiful.
(d) They may think Katsa is too close to the king.
5. What is Katsa doing with Raffin when she sees the Lienid Graced fighter?
(b) Listening to him talk about his latest girlfriend.
(c) Playing around.
(d) Arguing with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Randa do about instructions when he sends Katsa after someone?
2. How does the court feel about Katsa?
3. Why is Helda different with Katsa than most people?
4. How does the Graced fighter stare at Katsa?
5. What does Katsa want to do about the Queen of Monsea?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Po and Katsa decide to get to Monsea and what does Katsa wonder about with King Leck?
2. About what does Katsa confront Po and what is his response?
3. On what mission is Katsa, Giddon and Oll sent by Randa?
4. What does Katsa think about Tealiff being kidnapped?
5. Why is Katsa upset with Randa and what does Giddon tell her about Randa?
6. Who pulls a knife on Katsa, and what does she do about him?
7. What does Katsa hear of the fighter she encountered when leaving the dungeon?
8. What does Po learn about King Leck from the merchants?
9. What does Po tell Katsa about King Leck?
10. What happens with Katsa and Po at the archery range?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)