|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Po's aunt's name who is at Monsea?
2. What attracts Katsa about Po?
(a) His eyes.
(b) His long hair.
(c) His graceful movements.
(d) His shirtless body.
3. Why is a fight with Po more evenly matched at night?
(a) Po is able to perceive Katsa with his Grace.
(b) Katsa tends to get disoriented at night.
(c) Po has better night vision.
(d) There is no difference between night and day fighting.
4. How does the court feel about Katsa?
(a) They adore her.
(b) They are indifferent to her.
(c) They fear her.
(d) They are in awe of her.
5. Who is in the room when Katsa answers King Randa's summons?
(b) Archers and armed men.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katsa do to the borderlord?
2. What does Katsa fear when she wakes in the middle of the night?
3. What does Giddon arrange the night of the dinner with Davit?
4. What does Katsa think about herself and Giddon?
5. What does Po ask Katsa about Giddon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Po figure out about Katsa's Grace and about her morals because of the Council?
2. How did Katsa get Helda as a servant woman?
3. How does Katsa find out who the fighter was she confronted in the dungeon, and how does her second confrontation go with him?
4. Why does Katsa kill people and what does she decide to do about the kings of the seven kingdoms?
5. About what does Katsa confront Po and what is his response?
6. What does Katsa hear about the Queen of Monsea and what would Katsa like to do about her?
7. How is Katsa feeling the second evening on their way to Monsea, what does Po suggest, what do they end up doing about Katsa's feelings?
8. What happens when Katsa is summoned to Randa about Ellis?
9. Where do Oll, Giddon and Katsa stay when they finish their mission with the borderlord and what happens there?
10. What does Katsa think about Tealiff being kidnapped?
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)