|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Bitterblue establish herself as Queen of Monsea?
(b) King Ror.
(d) No one yet as Bitterblue is still in Lienid.
2. What did Po's mother fear her husband would do?
(a) Use Po's talents for his own ends.
(b) Kill Po.
(c) Use a priest to block Po's Grace.
(d) Exile Po.
3. What do Po and Katsa know they need to do by nightfall the next day?
(a) Contact Po with Bitterblue's gift.
(c) Begin to move.
(d) Go into Monsea.
4. What does Katsa use to make Bitterblue some leggings?
(a) A tough, large leafed plant.
(b) The saddle leather.
(c) Katsa's extra riding pants.
(d) The skin of a deer she shoots.
5. What do Katsa and Po decide to do?
(a) Find Katsa's older brother.
(b) Find Bitterblue.
(c) Not go into Monsea.
(d) Find Po's older brother.
6. Why are the people of Monsea confused?
(a) Because Leck is supposedly still up at his castle.
(b) Because Bitterblue looks different.
(c) Because of Ror coming to Monsea.
(d) Because of Leck's lies.
7. What keeps Katsa from doing anything Leck says?
(a) Bitterblue's obvious fear of Leck.
(b) Her hands are tied.
(c) Bitterblue is whispering in Katsa's ear.
(d) Leck grabs Bitterblue.
8. Why is Katsa overjoyed when she is in Monspot?
(a) Bitterblue asks her to be her attendant.
(b) Some of her old friends are there.
(c) Katsa's mother is there.
(d) Po asks her to marry him.
9. Where are Katsa and Bitterblue hiding in Sunder?
(a) In a dry cave.
(b) In the catacombs.
(c) Near the back gate of a city.
(d) Behind an inn.
10. How long does it take to get to Lienid?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 weeks.
11. What does the ship approach?
(a) Po's castle.
(b) A dangerous whirlpool.
(c) A disputed area of sea.
(d) The point closest to Monsport.
12. What does Katsa notice sometimes does as he is walking?
(a) His knee collapses.
(b) Drag one foot.
(c) Lose his balance.
(d) Touches the area around him.
13. What does Po remember his mother telling him to hide?
(a) His Graced fighting.
(c) His Graced control of animals.
(d) His mindreading Grace.
14. What happens when Katsa shows Captain Faun Po's ring?
(a) The Captain asks where Po is.
(b) The Captain kneels.
(c) She is attacked.
(d) The Captain grabs it.
15. How do Katsa and Bitterblue disembark?
(a) They have to swim the last quarter mile since the water is too shallow.
(b) The crew rows them to shore.
(c) The ship pulls up to a dock.
(d) There is a cable rigged from the ship to the land which they ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katsa lie about concerning Po?
2. How did Po survive?
3. From what are Bitterblue and Katsa safe in Sunder?
4. What changes Po's initial feelings?
5. What does Po say he is much better doing?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)